Europeos.es : Inicio > Empleo en Irlanda > Software Integration & Support Specialist - Entry Level
Software Integration & support Specialist - entry level
Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Opportunity for a qualified Java Developer with no experience.
Job is based in Germany.
This a job opportunity under the EURES Ireland Co-sponsored Placement Programme. Who is eligible for the Co-Sponsored Placement Programme?
- EU Nationals
- Jobseekers living in Ireland age 18-30 (inclusive) who are unemployed OR
- Casual workers living in Ireland who earned less than €9,776 in the twelve month period prior to applying for this Programme
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES YOU SHALL BRING
- Experience in the field of software integration and/or customer (IT)support and/or software development
- Strong team work and effective communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Ability to perform in stressful circumstances
- Independent, detail-focused and proactive way of working
- Strong troubleshooting of complex systems
- Fast learning and adaptive attitude
- Pronounced customer-orientation
- Availability for flexible working hours / night shifts
- Familiarity with Linux, Continuous Integration, JAVA and SQL environments
- Interest in financial markets and FinTech sector, in particular understanding of fixed income trading processes
YOU WILL BE BUSY WITH
- Remote integration and configuration of our e-trading software; performing software license tracking and maintaining licensing compliance
- 2nd line support of our customers' IT departments located worldwide (phone, TeamViewer, WebEx)
- Diagnosing and prompt resolving of technical issues
- Preparation and execution of integration tests
- Documentation of customer projects
WAITING FOR YOU
- Support team working in close contact with the development and testing team in a SCRUM environment
- Colleagues from 10 countries and clients on 4 continents
- Flat hierarchy and professional yet friendly work atmosphere
- Internal learning cycle
- Espresso machine, view on the Elbe, Dönerstag and much more..!
- German Language Training will be provided
- Employer will help in finding accommodation
Basic German Language skills would be an advantage
Salary: Minimum wage will be paid by company + you will receive a weekly training allowance of 205€ as part of Co-Sponsored Placement Programme. Flights + relocation allowance of 1050€ will be paid to help you to meet the costs at the beginning of the placement.
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this vacancy and taking part in our Co-Sponsored Placement Program, please send your CV to eureswelfare.ie with the reference EYE16 in the E-mail subject.
EURES is co-funded by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: EURES Ireland.
Idiomas: inglés (Intermedio alto).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2097406.