Trabajos de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to work with the newest cloud technologies? Are you passionate about contributing to a world-class cloud based ecosystem that drives fast and flawless implementation of large scale, high-value, business critical applications? Are you looking for a place that transforms great ideas into business value for our customers on a fast cadence? Read on!
Microsoft is making a huge R&D investment in the platform and applications business. As a pivotal part of this drive for the Business Cloud, we’re building out capabilities to enable creating and evolving large cloud-native applications to unleash the potential of the Microsoft Cloud.
We are looking for a highly motivated, engineer and technology leader who is eager to make an impact by collaborating with others to create a break-through solution for integrations. On our engineering team you will exercise your technical skills, continued learning, collaborative mindset, and most importantly your passion for innovating with quality and your solid commitment to the success of our customers.
We operate as an integrated engineering team responsible for end-to-end engineering, which means everything from inception to production; design, development, testing, live sites and servicing. We leverage agile methodologies, maintain a very high release cadence and orchestrate for initiative and autonomy. Our work is orchestrated around real customers and their scenarios. Quality in the design and delivery is a core value, so we can move fast and delight the customers. As our work is used in various customer scenarios, we get to work with all aspects of delivery across public and private cloud, from large scale SaaS systems to one-off customer dedicated systems.
- Design, develop, test & support features, experiences & solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack using cutting-edge modern development technologies
- Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
- Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
- Debug and handle customer reported issues
- 3+ years of professional software development (e.g. C#/C++/Java/ASP.Net)
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Advanced Sciences
- 2+ years of Object-Oriented Design and/or Database modeling/design
Additional valuable experience (not required, but preferred):
- Micro-services/Cloud architecture
- Service Fabric app development/management
- Advanced experience with SQL Azure/Server
- Professional experience with Azure service
- Understanding UML and experience with formal modeling tools
- Experience delivering cloud-based services and operating in an environment with continuous releases is a strong plus
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with delivering software as a service and DevOps is a strong plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MICROSOFT DANMARK APS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Kanalvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/527310/Software-Engineer
Identificador de la vacante:4893828.
Ver las 543 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Front-End engineer, Digital Markets, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Java Developer, Høje Taastrup. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Roll-out Manager for complex systems production deployment, Nordics/Poland. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- (Senior) Release Manager, Nordics/ Poland. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- .Net Developer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- iOS Developer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.
- Fullstack Developer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2018.