Software Engineer/Data Scientist for Intelligent Feed Factories
Vacante en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
FAMSUN DENMARK RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER ApS, Kolding
Would you like to be part of a new journey and make an impact in our company? Do you want to add innovative and intelligent automation to our industry? Are you motivated by analyzing data and by developing intelligent software models using machine learning technologies? Join our team
Famsun is a world leading company that develop, manufacture, install and service feed factories around the world. We have the goal to make the future feed factories fully automatic and intelligent by using Internet of Things, BigData, and Cognitive Computing. Intelligent feed factories can improve productivity for our customers, meet environmental requirements, reduce power consumption, keep our world cleaner, and of course improve the competitiveness of our company.
For our Danish R&D Center, we are looking for a software engineer with experience in data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We think that your academic background is a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, but it is more important that you have the right experience and competences for the job than a specific academic background.
Your key tasks will be:
- Participate in R&D projects together with R&D teams at our Chinese headquarter and with our R&D centers in US and Denmark
- Use your data science skills to develop models for extracting insights from data collected at running feed factories
- Develop new state of the art algorithms and software for our automation systems
- Design and develop software and solutions using your preferred analysis and programming platforms and languages
- Use your experience to mentor less experienced members of the teams across our organization
- Work in small project teams using agile methods
Your competences include:
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or similar, with some years of experience as a software engineer or data scientist
- You know about BigData and cognitive computing
- You have several years of experience with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You consider yourself an expert in Python and/or R programming
- You have knowledge in BigData platforms such as Adobe Hadoop/Spark, Azure ML, InfluxData or similar
- You have designed, implemented and tested full stack software applications, but you are really motivated when you work with data analysis and machine learning
- You must have an open and positive attitude to your colleagues across the entire organization
- You must have a desire to add intelligence to future feed factories and to make an impact in our company
- You are fluent in English
You will be part of a global multi-cultural company with headquarters in Yangzhou, China and R&D centers in Kansas City in the US, Kolding in Denmark and Oldenburg in Germany. We have sales offices around the world selling and servicing our feed factories. You will be working from our R&D Center in Denmark.
We have high ambitions in making intelligent feed factories for the future, and you will have a key role to reach our goals.
The work environment is informal, and you are offered good working conditions incorporating flexibility and freedom with responsibility. We offer you a highly competitive salary package that matches your qualifications, with health insurance and a pension plan. You can expect some travelling to our headquarter, to our other R&D centers, and to customers around the world.
- A global leader in the feed machinery industry
- Our products have been sold in over 120 different countries
- 3000+ employees worldwide
- A rapidly growing international business with a CAGR averaging over 25% for the past 10 consecutive years
- For 50 years, our company has taken pride in the development of new feed machinery technologies, resulting in higher utilization of raw materials and improved energy efficiencies, enhancing the global food security for human lives and protecting our planet
- See more at our international website: en.famsungroup.com
Additional Information and Application For additional information about the position, please contact R&D Manager Kim Jensen Møller, +45 22 22 09 80 or email: kjmfamsun.dk.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application in English to above mentioned e-mail as soon as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FAMSUN DENMARK RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CENTER ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kolding; Código postal: 6000; Calle: Kokholm, Número: 3B
- Correo electrónico: kjmfamsun.dk
Identificador de la vacante:4918115.
Ver las 597 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Front-end Web Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.
- Training & Awareness Specialist for changing our security culture. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.
- Data Scientist – Automated Trading Solutions. Dinamarca, 14 Dic. 2018.
- React Native Developer. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2018.
- Student Worker - Software Testing. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2018.
- Head of SEO. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2018.
- IT-medarbejder. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2018.