Skilled and dedicated psychiatrists (m/f/d) (Psychologe/Psychologin)
Oferta en Dinamarca de Psicólogos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Psicólogos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Arbejde inden for samfundsvidenskab og religion : Arbejde inden for psykologi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Psychiatry in Central Denmark Region – one hospital
Psychiatry in Central Denmark Region consists of 8 psychiatric departments which are located all over the region and together they constitute one hospital. Each department has its own management team on the premises, and the hospital management works in unison with the administration units in the city of Viborg.
The vacant specialist positions are located in the cities of Herning, Horsens and Randers. All three departments are part of the consolidated hospital, and you will therefore be connected to both the local department and to colleagues in the other cities. Each department has both ward sections and outpatient clinics.
We treat all patient groups within Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and in total we have 190,000 bed days and 247,000 outpatient visits a year. There is an approximate total of 3200 members of staff employed across many different professions.
Psychiatry works in partnership with many different specialties in regards to the individual patient in order to ensure the best possible treatment, even after the patient has been discharged; for example, the patient’s own GP, municipality, somatic hospitals, social services, and patient associations.
What do we offer?
- An ambitious professional environment and great colleagues, who look forward to welcoming you
- Thorough introduction to the department, hospital, language, and culture
- Training on the Danish healthcare system and legislation
- Ongoing supervision and guidance in professional, cultural and social issues.
- Intensive language classes in the beginning, followed by gradually increasing contact with the department
- Guidance in connection with moving abroad, housing search, child care and networking
- Guidance regarding job search and networking for your spouse
In Psychiatry, we work together across many professional disciplines, complimenting and strengthening each other’s competencies in daily life. You will be working in partnership with nurses, psychologists and health and social care assistants, and we expect you to collaborate across professions with an open mind and see the benefits of the differences. We have a good working environment with respect for each other’s competencies, and a flat organizational structure.
There are excellent career and development opportunities in Central Denmark Region, and we place great emphasis on professional and personal development. Competence development is an ongoing aspect of employment within Psychiatry.
You will be paid according to the collective agreement for doctors in Denmark, after negotiation with the relevant union.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to have an interest in the development of psychiatry and to take active responsibility for examination, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric patients. Furthermore, we expect you to be involved in the department and contribute positively to the continued development of a good working environment, for the benefit of the patients and their treatment.
We are looking for specialist psychiatrists who have:
- a broad psychiatric education, with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- experience and/or interest in the field of quality development
- experience and/or interest in the field of research
- experience with teaching and guidance
Please visit the Website from Work in Denmark for more detailed informationen about the job offer and the recruitment process: https://www.workindenmark.dk/job/7989349/Denmark-is-looking-for-skilled-and-dedicated-psychiatrists
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 5.
Empleador: Region Midtjylland.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Region Midtjylland, Tingvej 15, 8800 Viborg, Dänemark, Sonstiges
- Correo electrónico: chasterm.dk
Identificador de la vacante:10000-1182922029-S.
Ver las 262 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Psicólogos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Psykologer søges til MindMinders i Horsens. Dinamarca, 08 May. 2021.
- Psykolog til MindMinders Esbjerg. Dinamarca, 08 May. 2021.
- Specialpsykolog til 1-årigt vikariat, med mulighed for fastansættelse, i Ambulatoriet for større børn, B294, Børne- og Ungdomspsykiatrisk Center, Glostrup. Dinamarca, 07 May. 2021.
- Skoleterapeut til Glamsbjerg Efterskole. Dinamarca, 14 Abr. 2021.
- Har du lyst til at være daglig leder og er du autoriseret psykolog?. Dinamarca, 02 Mar. 2021.
- PSYKOLOG I DE BEDST TÆNKELIGE RAMMER. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.