Site engineer – buildings. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo de Ingenieros civiles en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde vedrørende bygninger og anlæg
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to play a role in execution and work preparation of the longest immersed tunnel in the world - Femernbelt link?
Do you want to participate in the development of the buildings, production hall and other facilities?
Supervision of subcontractors during the erecting phase of construction halls and other buildings. Organises and coordinates the activity of the site engineer buildings in order to ensure that the works are executed in due time and in accordance with the approved documents.
Additionally, substitutes the works manager halls.
Description of the tasks
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site and providing feedback to the team
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly forecasts and reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions where required
Minimum job requirements
- B.s. civil/ structural engineering or architectural engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in concrete / steel / mep technology experience
- Technical skills must be at the level in which assignments can be independently executed with minimal guidance or training.
- Fluent in english and spoken as well as written
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
The right person is dedicated and takes ownership, displays loyalty and responsibility. You are able to work independently and proactively in all matters to ensure that initiatives are taken in due time. You possess a mindset for collaboration across the organisation including good communication skills. You have the ability to maintain effective working relationships across assets and operations, including operators, vendors, contractors, subordinates, peers and superiors.
Work preparation is a key task in the process of planning, preparing and organising maintenance work for the safe and efficient execution.
In flc, we believe in our employees. We believe in trust and through trust dedication, passion and innovation will emerge. We believe in creating and maintaining a working environment, where individual needs are a part of the success of our working environment, and we believe that you can contribute to this success through your skills, work, dedication and passion.
Conditions of employment
The Danish salaried employees act (Funktionærloven), pension, health insurance and lunch arrangement.
Place of work: Rødbyhavn
Does this sound like you?
Applications will be reviewed continuously and must be sent no later than April 25th, 2021.
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: FLC Tunnel Group North I/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Rødby; Código postal: 4970; Calle: Finlandsvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://femernlinkcontractors.com/job-description/?VID=09042021
Identificador de la vacante:5319572.
Ver las 410 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Ingeniører søges til vort SYSTRA kontor i København. Dinamarca, 10 Abr. 2021.
- Quality Control Engineer. Dinamarca, 30 Mar. 2021.
- Entrepriseleder til vejmarkering. Dinamarca, 30 Mar. 2021.
- Works Manager Concrete Works PFA. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2021.
- BATCHING PLANT MANAGER. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2021.
- WORKS PREPARATION ENGINEER. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2021.
- MH Boligbyg A/S søger projektleder til tømrerentrepriser. Dinamarca, 17 Mar. 2021.