Shipping Coordinator Logistics. Dinamarca
Oferta de Agentes de servicios comerciales en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes de servicios comerciales : Agentes de servicios comerciales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for forretningsservice : Andet arbejde inden for forretningsservice
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Shipping Coordinator Logistics
Are you interested in solving shipping tasks for a wide range of customers around the globe, then seize this possibility to become a part of Logistics in FLSmidth Global Procurement.
About the role
As Shipping Coordinator Logistics you will be an integral part of the export team who ensures the delivery of products to our customers worldwide. You will corporate very closely with various internal stakeholders as well as stakeholders.
Your task will be to coordinate with the Sales people and our order execution team regarding logistical issues and ensure all deliveries with the customer, including shipment schedules to meet contract agreements.
About the department
We are in charge of purchasing, expediting and shipping of machinery to the cement & minerals industry, therefore we are looking for a Shipping Coordinator Logistics who will thrive in pursuing the same goals as us to part of the team servicing cement aftermarket globally.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Compiling and arranging all export documentation necessary in order to invoice customers for the specific products ordered when shipped.
- Handling bank documentation and insurance issues in order to prepare for future payments
- Approving and closely follow up on shipping costs directly related to the project.
- Consistently coordinating all shipping activities and ensuring they are conducted in a timely manner.
- Russian language and knowledge of import into the various CIS countries will be considered an advantage
You will be the coordinator and mediator between the order execution team and the internal and external partners involved in the sales to the costumer in strong collaboration with FLSmidth Cement offices globally. This will entail a strong focus on follow up, attention to detail, coordination, communication and close collaboration with FLSmidth Logistic stakeholders and different countries.
We believe you bring a relevant background with min. 3-5 years of experience from working within international transport and export documentation with extensive knowledge to Letter of Credit/UCP600 documentation and rules is required. You must also be self-motivated and have great attention to detail in order to be successful. You must be an excellent team player with strong coordination skills combined with a commercial mindset. You must also have a sound IT knowledge and excellent command of written and verbal English.
If you have previous experience with FLSmidth products it will be considered an advantage
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth. You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: competence, co-operation and responsibility. Ensuring that safety stays top of mind is part of FLSmidth is committed to being a responsible employer, and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to Lead Shipping Specialist Gitte Fabricius Nielsen at +45 3618 2348 or General Manager Henrik Alsing +45 3093 2949. The application deadline is the 31st May 2019.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R3377 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 3.3 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries. To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 11,300 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Valby; Código postal: 2500; Calle: Vigerslev Allé, Número: 77
- Sitio web: https://flsmidth.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/FLS_Global/job/Valby/Shipping-Coordinator-Logistics_R3377-1
Identificador de la vacante:4990130.
Ver las 132 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes de servicios comerciales : Agentes de servicios comerciales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Category Supporter. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Order Management Specialist. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Logistics Coordinator. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Cost Controller. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Warehousing & Inbound Logistics Senior Management Consultant. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Supplier Quality & Development Leader - Electrical. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- International Category Manager, Indirect Purchase for Marketing and Finance. Dinamarca, 08 May. 2019.