SHE Consultant (m/f). SYDDANMARK. Dinamarca
Contrato de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Overall Role Description
Specialty Products is a division, and one of three intended future companies, that make up DowDuPont. Specialty Products Division is a leader in innovation composed of technology-driven specialty businesses. We work with customers across multiple industries to advance their best ideas and deliver real-world products and smart solutions. Our world-class product innovation and application development capabilities help customers solve complex problems in the electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food, personal care, safety and consumer goods industries. With a global workforce of more than 30,000, together we aim to empower the world with the essential innovations to thrive.
This individual would provide Fire Protection system expertise and technical support to manufacturing sites and capital project teams to ensure facilities, employees and businesses are safe from the threat of fire in the EMEA region. This individual is responsible for planning, leading, and managing Engineering fire protection design activities associated with capital projects and consulting with manufacturing sites on their fire protection systems. As a member of a project team the Fire Protection Engineer is expected to network, coordinate and collaborate with all the team members, including engineering contractors and other discipline engineers, to deliver front-end loading and detailed engineering documents related to fire protection. As a consultant to existing facilities, the Fire Protection Engineer is responsible for performing fire safety evaluations including code/standards compliance of buildings and industrial complexes to determine not only the risk of fire and explosions, but how best to prevent them. The Fire Protection Engineer is also a key member of the Global Fire Safety Competency and is responsible for coaching and providing technical expertise as needed to less experienced engineers and site fire safety resources engaged in fire system review and analysis in the EMEA region.
- Perform fire hazard and risk analysis including hazardous area classification per applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide life safety analysis
- Participate in 2nd and 3rd party facility fire safety audits
- Develop fire protection strategies for protecting chemical, warehousing/storage, and office facilities
- Provide technical guidance and code interpretations (National Fire Protection Code (NFPA) and equivalent European/Country codes and standards) to engineers, contractors and building owners
- Interact with authorities having jurisdiction on interpretations of codes and other requirements
- Evaluate fire service contractors work and qualifications, compare them with site requirements, and evaluate value received for the costs incurred.
- Conduct fire code reviews and analyses and assure applicable code requirements are implemented and in compliance with company standards and regulation.
- Work with engineers of other disciplines to make recommendations to the company for cost effective fire protection solutions.
- Specify/prepare fire safety systems and equipment design including fire detection, alarm, and fire suppression system, fire pump and water flow, smoke control, emergency lighting, communication, and egress systems
- Evaluate the performance of existing fire protection systems to verify that they are suitable for the hazards they protect
- Provide guidance and where required, hands-on support for fire protection system inspection and testing including pumps, water system, alarm, and suppression systems
- Provide fire risk identification/assessment services.
- Prepare for, facilitate, and write technical reports.
- Plan and perform commissioning tests on all levels of fire protection systems
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 24/02/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: DUPONT NUTRITION BIOSCIENCES APS.
Contacto: Steffen Aamøe Gottfredsen
Ver las 66 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
SHE Consultant (m/f). Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2018.
Coatings Specialist. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2018.
Senior Process Engineer, OOC. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2018.
Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 11 Feb. 2018.
Associate Manager in Oral Finished Products. Dinamarca, 11 Feb. 2018.
Sr Associate, Quality Engineering. Dinamarca, 10 Feb. 2018.
Development Engineer or Chemist for Primary Packaging Development. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Senior Scientist for Primary Packaging Development. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.