Empleos en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Senior Wtg Load Engineer For Offshore Wind Projects
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion.
Would you like to be part of a team dedicated to optimise the design and operation of our world-wide wind farms so that we one day can run entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior WTG Load Engineer in the Loads, Aerodynamics & Control department. The department is primarily responsible for assessment of wind and marine conditions for our future offshore wind farms and calculation of loads for design of wind turbine offshore structures. We support our organisation with expert knowledge on issues related to loads, aerodynamics and control from feasibility and concept studies to detailed design and follow-up in the operations phase.
The department is part of Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of three business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or in Skærbæk near Fredericia or alternatively at our Hamburg office in Germany on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- improve our in-house developed aeroelastic code DEFLEX
- build DEFLEX models of new and/or operating WTGs
- participate in technical due diligences of new wind turbines and possible upgrades to existing ones with focus on loads, aerodynamic and control
- assist in developing monitoring systems to assess WTG integrity over their lifetime
- provide technical support to our Operations organisation in relation to WTGs.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the assessment and documentation of metocean conditions and loads to be used for either the design or the integrity assessment of our offshore wind turbine substructures and foundations.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree in engineering and extensive experience in building aeroelastic models and in calculating loads preferably from a wind turbine manufacturer or consultancy company dealing with aeroelastic codes on a daily basis
- are a good programmer and, as such, you can contribute to the development of our DEFLEX aeroelastic code and can implement DLLs generated by our suppliers
- have advanced knowledge of structural dynamics and aeroelasticity
- have a deep understanding of rotor aerodynamics and control and protection systems in relation to loads and stability
- have a general understanding of main drivers for WTG component design including design load cases and post-processing of simulations.
You are able to generate new ideas and involve relevant stakeholders in the discussions. Furthermore, you have an analytical and structured approach and strive to improve our methods on a continuous basis. You are a team player, and as such you provide and welcome feedback, proactively share knowledge and often seek alignment and support. As a result, colleagues and business partners appreciate to collaborate with you.
You thrive in an international environment, working with colleagues of various nationalities and different professional and cultural backgrounds. Thus, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently. We offer A unique and challenging job where you have excellent opportunities to influence your daily work, develop new competences and p
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 21/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: DONG ENERGY A/S Kraftværksvej 53.
Contacto: Jeanette Memhave Aalling
Ver las 310 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Senior WTG Load Engineer for offshore wind projects. Dinamarca, 21 Oct. 2017.
Lead Engineer - Production Engineering. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Mechanical Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (HSE). Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Senior Service Specialist, Grundfos Service & Solutions. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Mechanical Engineer, Enclosure (NLE Covers design Eng). Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Specialist in CIM Engineering. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
System Lead Powertrain. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.