Senior UX Researcher. Dinamarca
Vacante de Ingenieros en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Andet ingeniørarbejde (undtagen elektroteknologi)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
There’s still so much more we want to learn about at Trustpilot. What moves people to leave a good reviews versus a bad review - and what do they need to be able to properly express themselves? What challenges do companies face when wanting to collaborate with their customers and learn from them?
We believe building great products starts with understanding our users. To first listen and reason about what users would like, and then to reverse-engineer what we should build. This requires good research, so we're looking for a seasoned Senior UX Researcher who will work closely with our UX designers (and the product teams they are embedded in) to empower them with the right insights at the right time.
You'll be collaborating closely with our product and design leadership to plan research efforts, identify knowledge gaps and make strategic and tactical recommendations that align with product development cycles for maximum impact. You will also contribute to building out our research practice and making it world class.
You are an inquisitive self starter who is obsessed with understanding what makes people tick along with their behaviours and motivation. You are adept at synthesizing data and deploying insights that drive decisions and push behaviour change. Additionally, you have experience working at a macro level with managing research and collaboration with product teams.
- Drive the user research efforts for our Consumer products - translating insights and trends into tactical and strategic recommendations
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to identify insight needs and research opportunities, which will enable us to improve and create user-centric products in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Use a wide range of research methods (such as usability testing, contextual inquiry, diary studies, surveys, guerrilla research, participatory workshops, A/B testing analysis, etc), as appropriate for the questions we’re asking
- Synthesize results of research into concise and powerful learnings and share broadly across the organization
- Develop compelling ways to communicate, socialize and promote research findings throughout the company to foster an informed, user-centered mindset
- Mentor and coach other UX team members and product management on research methods
- Help us build out the research function by establishing best practices, a toolbox for the research team, UX team and beyond, and promoting the power of research
- A minimum of four years of UX research experience, with proven track record of conducting strategic and design research projects
- Experience in mentoring / growing / leading a team and helping it flourish
- Ethnography, service design, user research or equivalent experience at a tech company or startup
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods (qualitative and quantitative), including when and how to apply them efficiently during each product phase
- Examples demonstrating your process and the impact of your work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile work environment
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time - where you can use this time for innovation and self-development
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this job.If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at nattrustpilot.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Here is a sneak peek into our Tech department
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TRUSTPILOT A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1112; Calle: Pilestræde, Número: 58
- Sitio web: https://business.trustpilot.com/jobs/1792369
Identificador de la vacante:5032009.
Ver las 172 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Swedish-speaking User Supporter. Dinamarca, 31 Ago. 2019.
- Design Team Lead for medical device development. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Regulatory and Compliance Specialist - EU. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Senior Design Assurance Engineer for medical device development.. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Advanced Usability Engineering Lead. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Digital minded UI Designer to Nordea Digital Trading & Advisory Hub. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2019.
- SENIOR SYSTEMS DESIGN ENGINEER. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2019.