Senior Technical Recruiter. Byen København. Dinamarca
Oferta de trabajo de Especialistas en formación del personal en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Arbejde med personaleudvikling og -oplæring
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Every month more than 1,5 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Are you a driven and curious recruiter who enjoys learning about technology, working with brilliant engineers and finding great people? We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic and international Global Talent team, with our headquarters based in central Copenhagen.
This position is all about identifying the talent that will create & develop products used by consumers & businesses all over the world. Innovation, thoroughness, and relationship building are the keys to success in this environment and you will need to bring that into your day to day work.
About the role
In this position, you will team up with colleagues in the People team and be responsible for leading the full recruitment cycle for all our global technical roles. Our culture is based on teamwork, craftsmanship and quality results. We give our employees a lot of freedom and expect people to be self-motivated, working smart and have a winning mentality.
You will be identifying, recruiting and hiring a broad range of professionals with very different personalities and skill sets, ranging from graduates to expert level. You'll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best talent. We try to avoid the standard ways of recruiting and focus on Code challenges and other unconventional ways of attracting the best people. We see you having a key role in the building of the Trustpilot brand and evolvement of recruitment processes as we scale and build our team to keep up with the company’s growth.
What will you be doing?
- Recruit and select qualified candidates who match our company values in and outside of Denmark.
- Keep up with Tech trends in order to know what profiles to recruit.
- Work very closely with the team you recruit for (VP's, Managers, Team Leads & Developers) to make sure we get the right talent on our team.
- Work closely with our Technical Recruiters to drive an effective and streamlined interview process, including candidate sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, salary negotiations and closing of candidates.
- Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including networking events, local Meetups, and career fairs.
- Handle multiple job requisitions simultaneously; as you will be working in a high growth environment.
- Many years of a successful track record as a Recruiter where the majority of time has been within the software field.
- We do not expect that you can code or do wireframing, but we expect solid knowledge and interest.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- You must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience from a fast- paced environment is a big plus.
- Ability to maintain a pool of passive candidates by creatively networking on LinkedIn etc.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills; utilizing traditional and innovative recruitment methods as well as social media tools.
- Well-developed interview and assessment skills and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills (both client and candidate).
- Strong English communication skills. Danish is a plus but not a requirement. Other languages are always welcome as it is an asset to our multicultural environment.
- Permission to work in the EU.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career.
- Awesome colleagues, a social working environment & lots of team events.
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in.
- Great location in central Copenhagen.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Senior Technical Recruiter.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 69 million consumer reviews of 320,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 750+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TRUSTPILOT A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1112; Calle: Pilestræde, Número: 58
- Sitio web: https://business.trustpilot.com/jobs/1950653
Identificador de la vacante:5073430.
Ver las 38 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Løn- og implementeringskonsulenter til BPO (outsourcing og interimsopgaver for kunder). Dinamarca, 12 Nov. 2019.
- Senior Mobility Consultant - Viby. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2019.
- HR Master Data Management Consultant - Viby. Dinamarca, 07 Nov. 2019.
- HR specialist søges!. Dinamarca, 05 Nov. 2019.
- HR Business Partner. Dinamarca, 02 Nov. 2019.
- Personalekonsulent. Dinamarca, 31 Oct. 2019.
- HR Project Lead. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2019.