Oferta de empleo de Periodistas en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Senior Specialist, Communication & Relationships
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Autores, periodistas y lingüistas : Periodistas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Forfatterarbejde og journalistisk og sprogvidenskabeligt arbejde : Journalistisk arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Senior Specialist, Communication & Relationships - BioInnovation Institute, Novo Nordisk Foundation
The BioInnovation Institute (BII) - a Novo Nordisk Foundation initiative - is looking for a new colleague, who is passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship, to join the team. Recently founded, the BII promotes collaborative, interdisciplinary, research-based innovation in the Life Sciences, and help build viable start-up companies to ensure that such innovations become widely available for the benefit of human welfare and society. BII is now setting up a vibrant, collaborative workspace in Copenhagen bringing together entrepreneurial researchers and company creators from different disciplines. For the first three years of operation, BII has been granted DKK 392 million by the Novo Nordisk Foundation. During this implementation phase, BII will be a department within the Novo Nordisk Foundation. Our Senior Specialist, Communication & Relationships will lead the development and execution of strategic and operational aspects of BII’s communication, stakeholder relations and brand activities in close collaboration with the Novo Nordisk Foundation Communications and Stakeholder Relations Department.
In close collaboration with the BII team colleagues, the Senior Specialist, Communication & Relationships will:
- Develop and implement BII’s communication, stakeholder relations and brand strategy
- Raise awareness of BII’s mission and activities among external stakeholders, both in Denmark and abroad
- Lead communication and branding campaigns from concept development to execution
- Support the BII team in building and maintaining strong relations with key stakeholders
- Drive editorial storytelling and editorial content development- incl. print and digital material
- Establish, develop and maintain BII’s communication channels
We are looking for a team member with:
- Relevant Master’s Degree within Communications
- 5+ years of experience working within the Life Science sector or a start-up environment, preferably including experience from External Affairs, Communication department in the Life Science industry or from a Communications- or PR-agency
- Experience with preparing and managing communication plans and events
- Experience from establishing professional networks within both the public and private sector
- Strong track record with written communication in Danish and English
- Hands-on experience with SoMe and digital platforms
We are looking for a team member who:
- Passionate about developing the scientific and entrepreneurial environment in Denmark
- Able to give clear direction and to indicate priorities based on the strategy
- Reliable with a systematic approach to planning and organization, and able to independently manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Creative and innovative and strive to continuously improve performance
- Thriving in a team-based setting
- An enthusiastic “culture builder” with a strong business orientation
- Possessing strong networking skills and capability to engage with stakeholders nationally and internationally
Working at the BioInnovation Institute
This position at BII offers a unique opportunity to j
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 01/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Morgane Cuisenier
Empresa: NOVO NORDISK FONDEN.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Communication Partner & Press Officer. Dinamarca, 09 May. 2018.
- Assistant, Partnerships. Dinamarca, 05 May. 2018.
- BETTER MOMENTS IS LOOKING FOR A POTENTIAL CANDIDATE IN COMMUNICATIONS. Dinamarca, 25 Abr. 2018.
- Lead Records Management Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2018.
- Document Control Lead Specialist for offshore wind farms. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2018.
- Communications Officer for global and local internal communications. Dinamarca, 10 Abr. 2018.
- EHS Supporter to DAPI. Dinamarca, 08 Abr. 2018.
- Skilled Academic with GMP knowledge and a passion for driving. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2018.