Senior Software Engineer. Københavns omegn. Dinamarca
Oferta en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you love working on tough technical challenges? Would you like to be part of a highly motivated and collaborative team? Are you excited about opportunities for continuous learning and development?
We are the Customer Insights team and we work on Customer Data Platform SaaS service that brings together, unifies, and enriches Customer data. Our software provides insights, which enable organizations to deliver personalized experiences. Find out more online.
We have a cutting-edge technical product under the hood, handling large volumes of mission critical data. We have planet-scale architecture with variety of storage, compute, and AI Azure services.
Our culture emphasizes customer focus, continuous improvement, and engineering excellence in a collaborative environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and driven Senior Software Engineer who can make a large impact on this fast-growing product.
As a senior member of the team, you will develop and maintain product features using .Net, Spark, Azure Storage and emerging, relevant technologies. You will be delivering technically excellent solutions, meeting customer requirements, quality goals and performance metrics. You’ll become a role model for correct and intended use of frameworks/services, clean design, elegant implementations and valuable unit test coverage. You’ll be uncovering and analyzing data behind problems to find fitting solutions and quantify results. Your experience should enable you to comfortably plan and prioritize execution of features and stories. When the team meets toughest technical challenges, they look up to senior engineers’ experience and drive to uncover the best hidden bugs.
You will engage with experienced cross-disciplinary international staff, such as architects, product managers, data scientist and UX designers, to conceive, design and materialize innovative solutions. Your engineering team in Copenhagen is 18 collaborative and helpful people, and you will be frequently working with team members located in Zurich and Seattle. More experienced colleagues and your manager will support you through new processes and technologies, and you will be expected to mentor less experienced team members. In this dynamic environment, you’ll need to continuously learn.
Microsoft products meet a high quality bar in terms of security, responsible data handling, availability and accessibility. You will become a role model for pushing excellence around these requirements. We are customer obsessed; you will be part of continuous improvement projects for quality and you will be reacting to incidents in production. A couple weeks in a year you will be required to be on call.
What makes this job great:
- Exposure to cutting edge technology – we build planet scale business applications on Azure.
- Friendly team of talented engineers that work on the mission together, with frequent white-board brainstorming, pair programming, and focus sessions.
- Working on a young, modern product with a lot of growth potential and demand from the market.
- Microsoft is a top IT employer in Denmark, with endless opportunities for engineers, diverse workforce of 40+ nationalities, a beautiful office, several sport and hobby clubs, and connections with our community e.g. digi-girlz, code pirates, grace hopper.
- We excel at hybrid home/office work model.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Several years of software engineering experience
- A few years of building online services and/or data-intensive applications
- Experience with technical leadership in a team
- Excellent capabilities in problem solving, OO programming and design, testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desire to learn, analyze, synthetize data, and continuously improve
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MICROSOFT DANMARK APS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kongens Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Kanalvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/895795/Senior-Software-Engineer
Identificador de la vacante:5208414.
Ver las 1,391 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Statistisk programmerare till företag i Lund!. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Site Reliability Engineer. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Software Engineer for Vision Team. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Algorithm Developer. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Solutions Architect. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Software Engineer in Test Automation. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Software Engineer - Full Stack. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.