Senior RF Engineer. Dinamarca
Ofertas de empleo de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to share your expertise in RF with fellow specialists and solve highly technical challenges?
Join a senior team that is held in high regard within GN Hearing – a market leader in wireless systems for hearing aids.
We lead major technology shifts with intelligent hearing aid solutions
Step into our Radio Systems team, part of R&D, at GN Hearing’s HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. We are a high-performing team of 8 engineers specialized in RF and antenna design. Our core task is to integrate wireless systems into hearing aid solutions, making life sound better for users worldwide.
Combine lab work and cross-functional alignment
In this role, you will be allocated onto interdisciplinary projects as a representative for the Radio Systems team. You will work within state-of-the-art laboratories where no expenses have been spared as you:
• Ensure integration of RF in our new product designs
• Evaluate and verify RF components, design and layout
• Manage and align stakeholders from other cross-functional departments to ensure understanding of our work and the optimal integration of wireless systems in our products
Experienced RF engineer with a broad systems knowledge
Your peers will come to know you as tactical and persistent when it comes to managing stakeholders and being a spokesperson for our niche. And your communication skills allow you to translate knowledge into easily understandable ideas, concepts and courses of action for colleagues in other functions.
Furthermore, you see the strength in sharing knowledge and utilizing your analytical skills to tackle technical challenges. You also:
• Hold at least BSc – preferably a MSc or PhD – in electrical engineering
• Bring 5+ years of RF experience, including experience in systematically analyzing and evaluating RF performance and with type approval, regulative requirements and relevant standards
• Have a broad knowledge of RF, measuring techniques, spectrum and network analyzers, RF circuits, electromagnetics, selection and integration of ICs
• Have a systems overview, understand RF link budgets and can make root-cause analysis of potential noise sources
• Ideally have worked with RF simulations, ADS, MATLAB and Cadence as well as in miniaturized electronic environments
• Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than August 27, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Birol Akdeniz on +45 6065 4265.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GN HEARING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.gn.com/Careers/JobAdDetails?id=3574
Identificador de la vacante:5031006.
Ver las 176 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Manager, Grid Requirements. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Specialist Lightning Protection. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Electronic Engineer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Senior Specialist - Generators. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Control Engineer for offshore wind farm control systems. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2019.
- OEM Business Development Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2019.