Senior Reward Partner. Byen København. Dinamarca
Contrato en Byen København (Dinamarca) de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We invite you to bring your Total Rewards expertise and results-focused professionalism into play as you will be working with the development, implementation and governance of the Ramboll Reward Philosophy and Strategy in the Nordics and across global markets. To succeed in this role, you must have a degree in HRM, Business Administration or Finance as well as relevant work experience. Moreover, you must be an advanced user of HR and reward tools, PowerPoint and Excel. As a person you are self-motivated and self-driven. You possess excellent process and communication skills and handle complex and demanding situations with diligence and confidence. Are you our new Senior Reward Partner? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Global Rewards and Mobility Centre of Excellence
As our new Senior Reward Partner, you will be part of the Group HR Centre of Excellence function, that delivers solutions within the areas of Global Rewards and Mobility as well as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Talent Development. The Global Rewards and Global Mobility team consists of 12 professionals and you will report to the Group Head of Rewards & Mobility. The Group HR Centre of Excellence function operates globally with colleagues located at Ramboll’s head office in Copenhagen, India and the US.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of one global reward concept and process: Global Bonus Process & Governance
- Act as rewards partner to the management and HR Directors of two Nordic countries and for one global market business unit
- Co-drive the development of the new reward philosophy and improve the implementation and execution of the global reward delivery
- Support and govern the company's compensation and benefits in accordance with established policies and assist in the development of new policies when needed
- Conduct job evaluations
- Model and govern salary increases, incentive and benefit plans as well as ad-hoc benchmarking
- Participate in both Group wide and local compensation and benefits projects
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or Finance
- Some years of experience in working with Total Rewards (C&B) in a global organisation
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing, developing and implementing reward processes and policies in a large organisation
- Excellent IT skills and an advanced understanding of mathematics
- Advanced user of HR-systems (Workday is preferred), PowerPoint, Excel and other analytical tools
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are self-motivated and self-driven
- You possess excellent process and communication skills
- You are comfortable, confident and thorough when handling complex and demanding situations
- You are committed to achieving goals and accountable for your work
Welcome to our Global Business Service
In Ramboll’s Global Business Service Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organization to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Working at one of our 300 offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your resumé, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. If you would like more information regarding the position, please contact Group Head of Rewards & Mobility, Morten Broekner on +45 51 61 32 58 (CET time zone). We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 3rd July 2020.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: RAMBØLL DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Hannemanns Allé, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://ramboll.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Experienced_Professionals/job/Copenhagen/Senior-Reward-Partner_JR10530
Identificador de la vacante:5163848.
Ver las 465 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Credit Risk Analyst. Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2020.
- Clinical Compliance Coordinator with focus on quality and process optimisation. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2020.
- Project Management Office (PMO) Lead, OneHealth, Lyngby. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2020.
- Supply Chain & Logistic Specialist. Dinamarca, 06 Jun. 2020.
- Strategy Manager. Dinamarca, 06 Jun. 2020.
- Økonomimedarbejder (Genopslag). Dinamarca, 05 Jun. 2020.
- Senior Sourcing Manager to lead CAPEX sourcing processes for offshore wind farm projects. Dinamarca, 04 Jun. 2020.