Senior Research Formulation Scientist - Tabletting
Trabajo en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca) de Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Undervisning og forskning ved universiteter og højere læreranstalter : Undervisning og forskning på universiteter og højere læreranstalter
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to be part of bringing the next generation of innovative, efficacious, and convenient oral biologics to patients around the world? The Oral Formulation Research department in Måløv, Denmark is expanding and looking for new colleagues. If you thrive in the early research setting, within a dynamic team, and have an innovative mindset, we have the right job for you!
About the department
Oral Formulation Research consists of 22 dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues from 10 different nationalities. We provide an international and engaging working environment, where our shared goal is to develop peptide and protein formulation concepts for enabling oral drug delivery.
Our tasks comprise of R&D activities within formulation of solid dosage forms, solid state characterisation, biophysics and analysis. We work together with both industry and academic partners as well as with several areas of Novo Nordisk including Global Drug Discovery, Device R&D, CMC and others.
As a scientist in Oral Formulation Research your main objective will be to focus on formulating therapeutic proteins and peptides into oral solid dosage forms. Your research activities will focus on developing innovative tablet formulations. You must possess significant knowledge about tablet manufacturing and related processes. It is essential that you have an excellent track record of original research within tablet manufacturing and formulation. An insight into the GI-tract physiology is considered as an advantage. The position is permanent.
You will be part of interdisciplinary project teams composed of diverse competencies spanning across multiple areas of natural science. This job will offer you high level of independence and flexibility within the research project framework and you will work closely together with other departments involved in the project.
You must hold a relevant PhD degree in Life Sciences (pharmaceutical sciences or other relevant discipline)
- You have formulation expertise within tablet manufacturing including characterisation and analysis
- You have in depth understanding of tablet production and hands-on experience with tabletting machines
- A track record of original research within tablet production and formulation is essential and previous patenting experience is considered a plus
You have a flexible mind-set and find it motivating to work in a dynamic project environment. You are a team player with a constructive attitude who takes pride in understanding and challenging science. You should value knowledge sharing with other scientists, as well as with our experienced laboratory technicians. You possess good networking and communication skills, and ability to drive projects from an idea to practice.
You are creative in finding solutions to scientific challenges encountered during your research. Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is a prerequisite.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global company headquartered in Greater Copenhagen area in Denmark. The department is part of Novo Nordisk Global Research Technologies, which counts 500+ employees passionate about bringing the best solutions to the more than 25 million patients currently treated by NN products.
At Novo Nordisk your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better, for patients around the world. As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and to benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
For further information please contact Jenni Pessi (+45 30 75 40 45)
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Novo Nordisk A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Måløv; Código postal: 2760; Calle: Måløv Byvej, Número: 200
- Sitio web: https://www.novonordisk.com/careers/working-at-novo-nordisk/job-ad-display.44584.en_GB.html
Identificador de la vacante:5182818.
Ver las 450 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PhD scholarship in Uncertainty Quantification for Source Localization and Passive Imaging in Random Media. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- PhD Scholarship on Trusted Computing Technologies for Operational Assurance in ICT Supply Chains. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Ledelseskonsulent med erfaring med uddannelsesdrift. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in 4D Characterization of Multi-Layered Metals. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- PhD scholarship: Critical Effects of Structural Variations in Metals on Nucleation of Recrystallization - A 4D Study. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Dynamic Simulations of Fluid-Structure Interaction of Racing Sailboats. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Part-time Lecturer for “Frameworks and Architectures for the Web”. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Are you one of 15 PhD students who will create reliable AI for underwater robots in exciting European network?. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.