Oferta de trabajo de Economistas en Noruega
Senior Project Manager R&d
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Economistas.
Professionals : Legal, social and cultural professionals : Social and religious professionals : Economists
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Org.nr.:943 753 709 Stillingsident: KM 20-104 Presentasjon av stillingen :
Do you believe that our oceans are vital to our future? Are you curious about these unexplored depths, and want to create technology for exploring some of the most uninhabitable places on Earth? We believe that gathering information about the state and changing conditions of the oceans will improve our understanding and thereby our ability to improve how we and our maritime surroundings work together in the future.
We create, design and build autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) and autonomous unmanned surface vessels (USVs) that can explore from the sea surface and down to 6000 meters below. Our vehicles are autonomous, and can operate alone for days at a time, gathering information about the seafloor, the water, and objects in the water. We create and integrate advanced sensors for information gathering, maritime navigation and communication. More information on our products can be found at www.unmanned-survey.com and https://www.kongsberg.com/maritime/products/marine-robotics/
What more we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
What you will be working on
You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of skilled developers, customers and suppliers to improve existing products and develop new state-of-the art AUV and USV systems.
You are able to
- Lead multidisciplinary development projects successfully
- Plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively, using a methodical and systematic approach.
- Understand and identify technical requirements, risks, work breakdown structures, bill of materials, budgeting and resource utilisation
- Report project status clearly, consistently and accurately, in both technical and financial terms
- Communicate, influence and negotiate effectively, with both internal and external stakeholders
Experience and qualities
- MSc level education preferably within EE, ICT, SW or similar
- At least 5 years of experience from complex delivery and/or development project in marine/offshore/governmental sectors
- Very good oral and written communication skills with fluency in English and Norwegian
- Experience with business tools, including MS Office, Project, AX/Dynamics and TFS
- Experience from structured processes like Agile, Scrum, Lean, Prince or similar
Strandpromenaden, Horten, Norway
The employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed.
For more information visit www.nsm.no.
At KONGSBERG , we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Kongsberg Maritime , a subsidiary of KONGSBERG , is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
Link til søknadsskjema: Send application For mer informasjon kontakt: , Espen Melheim, Mobil +4795039035, Epost: espen.melheimkm.kongsberg.com
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: KONGSBERG MARITIME AS AVD STRANDPROMENADEN HORTEN.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:a860ca4d-4cac-4016-b983-ad83c4b515fd.
Ver las 174 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Economistas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Virke søker analytiker til ettårig vikariat. Noruega, 18 Ene. 2021.
- Spesialkonsulent II. Noruega, 13 Ene. 2021.
- Vi styrker vår satsning på Business Intelligence, Datavarehus og Advanced Analytics - vil du være med?. Noruega, 12 Ene. 2021.
- Vil du være med å sette NAV i stand til å ta gode beslutninger basert på data?. Noruega, 30 Dic. 2020.
- Finance Assistant til Neatframe og Ava Security!. Noruega, 11 Dic. 2020.
- Bedriftsrådgiver. Noruega, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Vizir søker: Business Analyst. Noruega, 28 Nov. 2020.