Senior Programme Specialist, Service. Dinamarca
Búsqueda de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Apply your strong service skills and experience in a newly established role
Do you have what it takes to drive and take the lead in developing MHI Vestas’ service solutions? Are you on the outlook for a technical leadership position where you can impact the future of wind energy? Are you a strong stakeholder manager with wind industry experience?
Together with 4 other, newly established, Senior Programme positions you will strengthen our Product Management department and drive our service solutions roadmap.
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…be the owner of and responsible for MHI Vestas’ service solutions roadmap. You will lead, drive and align the development of MHI Vestas’ service solutions together with key stakeholders from MHI Vestas and our mother companies Vestas Wind Systems and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The service solutions compromise MHI Vestas’ classical O&M turbine service offering, after sales solutions and digital products.
You will also be responsible for:
- Integrating the service solutions roadmap into our Product Roadmap
- The technical content in meetings with suppliers and customers regarding your expert area and related technology topics
- Setting the overall strategic direction for the category teams in which you will participate with other technical specialists. The category teams are led by Sourcing
- The technical aspects of customer-facing activities and for presenting MHI Vestas at conferences and fairs within your expert area
Skills & experience: Our new colleague…
…has at least 5 years of experience from a senior technology leadership position within. You have some years of experience working with service within the wind industry, preferably offshore wind. Strong value chain understanding and commercial acumen are also skills that you have acquired. The role requires an are extrovert and entrepreneurial mindset combined with excellent stakeholder management skills.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have strong IT skills and solid understanding on how digital products can be used to improve our internal service tools and bring value to customers
- Hold a relevant technical education
- Have solid understanding of service offerings and technology trends
- Are self-driven and enjoy working cross-functionally
Join us if you…
...would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Product Management, we offer you:
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable colleagues
- A broad and international interface with many stakeholders
- An exciting and unique opportunity to join a newly established team of Senior Programme Specialists
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Product Management, Henrik Bæk Jørgensen, on +45 2084 1213. Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark, and you should expect 20-30 travel days per year. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3000 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Dusager, Número: 4
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1151&ProjectId=147090&DepartmentId=18965&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False
Identificador de la vacante:4984402.
Ver las 314 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Manager, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager - Manufacturing Technology Exploration, Kolding/Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Produktionsleder søges til Ferrum A/S. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Factory Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Installation & Migration Team Lead to The Signalling Programme. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.