Senior Program Manager, ATS Linehaul (m/f). Luxemburgo
Empleo en Luxemburgo de Directores de políticas y planificación
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The successful candidate should have strong analytical mindset and be comfortable facilitating ideas and working from concept through to execution. The role is an opportunity to build your strategic thinking while working on the most innovative projects in the transportation industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The Program Manager drives strategy, prioritizes projects and feature sets, as well as align and sets stakeholders expectations for Amazon. This requires interaction with Amazon’s WW operations team.
· You will have the full ownership of a program from the scoping until the implementation.
· You will work closely with a team of program managers and business analysts to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
· You will need to define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for programs to be delivered on time.
· You will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development from design to release.
· You will be required to have clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements.
· You will retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems.
· You will monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
· Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate has proven experience working within the transportation delivery industry, sales, and/or product development and at least 5 years of Project Management experience.
· Candidates must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
· Liaising and collaborating with external partners will also require negotiation skills.
· A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required
· Advanced Excel skills required
· Fluency in English is required
· Experience of transportation concepts: pricing strategy / analytics, forecasting, freight forwarding, planning, optimization - is a strong plus
· Master’s degree or equivalent in Logistics / Supply Chain / Mathematics / Science / Engineering / Business Development
· Experience developing and growing a business / start-up / association
· Proficiency in SQL is desired
· Fluency in German, French, Polish, or other European languages
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_572539.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Chapter Manager H/F. Luxemburgo, 18 Jun. 2019.
- ITIL Process Expert - Change Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 15 Jun. 2019.
- EMEA Talent Acquisition Change Manager (1 year fixed-term) (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Research Scientist in People Analytics (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Sr. Technical Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Team Leader - Amazon Vendor Services (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jun. 2019.
- Transportation Procurement Principal (Inbound, special initiatives) m/f. Luxemburgo, 13 Jun. 2019.