Senior Product Engineer, Mechatronic or Mechanical engineer
Demanda de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about design of new variants on existing product ranges, and does it motivate you to create innovative solutions regarding customer demands? Can you ensure high quality and take responsibility for the product portfolio of pressure sensors? Then this might be the job for you!In Danfoss Industrial Automation, we are looking for a Senior Product Engineer who will become part of an experienced and dedicated team of six employees who also support and align with our engineering team in China and Germany. At Danfoss Industrial Automation, we provide a wide range of sensors for monitoring or control of pressure and temperature. We take pride in the diversity of our markets, and we have a long tradition of serving some of the world's most demanding industries through large OEM´s. Reliability, durability and innovation are therefore key ingredients in every product offering.Customer requirements and design optimisationYou will report to the Global Engineering Director, and in cooperation with the rest of the team and other supply chain functions, you will be responsible for task and projects related to suppliers and customer requirements. With a systematic approach, you create new product variants and prototypes and prove reliability for the products. You will be in contact with a wide range of stakeholders, working as a link between the suppliers and customers and creating alignment with other functions. Furthermore, you will be responsible for leading product changes as well as focusing on analysis and problem solving to optimise design and reduce costs. Your key tasks include:
- Lead cross functional teams in design change activities
- Design and implement customer-specific adaptions and new product variants
- Keep supplier drawings updated – review and optimisation
- Participate in D-FMEA as main responsible – review and update
- Systematically evaluate design to make cost reduction improvements
- Ensure that standards and quality management system, TS-16949, is followed
- Update SAP, BOM Bill of Material, classification, etc.
- 3D CAD design and related 2D drawings in Inventor
Engineer with stakeholder focus and a can-do attitudeYou have an educational background as a mechatronics engineer or mechanical engineer. You either recently graduated or have some years of experience in a similar position.On the more personal side, it is important you have the energy and the can-do attitude for performance, and you thrive on giving that bit of extra to ensure the successful outcome from customer idea to implementation. Quality is a main driver, and you have a structured approach to your work and take on responsibility. Moreover, you can manage both local and international stakeholders, and develop and deliver on targets within the agreed timeframe. As most of your job activities take place in cross-functional groups, it is also important that you are a skilled team player who thrives on cooperating and networking. Finally, you master English, both in speech and writing.So, if you can manage the listed responsibilities and key tasks, then join our team of skilled and committed colleagues in a highly dynamic environment as our new Senior Product Engineer. We offer you a unique job opportunity in a successful and growing Danfoss business, where you will be able to put all your competences into play.For further information about the position,please contact Global Engineering Director, Kasper Kristiansen on +45 2178 2692. For questions about the recruitment process contact Senior Recruiter, Lone Midtgaard Wrang, +45 6131 1275.
Auto req ID
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 22/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: . .
Empresa: DANFOSS A/S.
Contacto: Magdalena Zaremba Andersen
Ver las 338 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Manager - Global R&D High End Pump Mechatronics. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- International Project Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- Structural Engineer for designing offshore steel structures. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- 2 Senior Development Engineers - with focus on motors. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- Manager Serviceability - to ensure service on our pumps and hardware. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- QBD/NC PE Specialist-180000WB. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- Senior Product Engineer, Mechatronic or Mechanical engineer. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2018.
- Trainee/Practical Placement Mechanically Engineering for R&D. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2018.