Senior Microbial Engineer. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Vacantes de Ingenieros en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Andet ingeniørarbejde (undtagen elektroteknologi)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) in Kongens Lyngby, close to Copenhagen, is establishing a scale-up/-down piloting facility to commercialize bio-based products and molecules for a variety of customers and application markets. The work of the Piloting Facility of the Center aims towards bridging the gap between academic metabolic engineering projects from cell factories and their commercial application. We aim at establishment and integration of a whole workflow, from synthetic biology through genetic engineering, bench-scale fermentations and scale-up process design towards gate milestone driven project and process development until successful release into the market.To achieve that, we are using state-of-the-art technology, equipment and tools and seek fellow mindsets for open, creative, collaborative and interdisciplinary approaches. In order to accelerate time to market for the several organisms and cell hosts and their respective downstream processes, we intend to further strengthen the Centers already existing capabilities by adding a highly motivated team of Engineers, Scientists and Technicians to tackle this challenging task. An open mind for different disciplines in natural sciences and engineering is wanted, in order to learn the most of each other and create the critical synergies to be successful.If you identify yourself with such a mindset, are interested to transition multiple organisms from micro-scale through bench-scale into multi-kilo scale, advance the processes further into commercialization through contract manufacturing, spin-outs, sales and licensing, and have confidence and enthusiasm for the bio-based economy, as we have, you should apply.The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about microbial fermentation and process development and is used to work in bench-scale and 30-50L scale fermentation skids. You are fluent in cell physiology and strain development approaches. Metabolic engineers, molecular researchers, chemists and chemical engineers work hand in hand with you to fulfill the mission of the facility. Therefore we appreciate your skill to handle both metabolic as well as separation topics. You are responsible to develop the cell-factories towards commercial Key Performance Indicators inside the team and return guidance and feedback to the research and development staff of the Center.As a Senior Microbial Engineer, your position requires collaboration with internal research groups, the analytical and genome engineering group as well as with third parties, vendors, technology providers and engineering disciplines for process development. Also we ask you to drive the development across multiple organisms on the upstream (bio-reaction) side and assist more junior team members.Primary areas of responsibility
- Supporting the transfer of cell factories, hosts and strains as well as bioprocesses through internal gate milestones
- Collaborate with teams for performance mapping of micro-, small- and large-scale bio-reaction and verify specification demands
- Collaborate with biochemists, metabolic and fermentation engineers to develop industrially robust fermentation and cultivation conditions for GMO cell-factories
- Running, controlling and maintaining batch, fed-batch, repeated batch cultivations ideally for both bacteria and yeast, anaerobic and aerobic
- Interpreting data obtained during and after fermentation processes and develop KPIs
- Initiative and self-motivated with good planning & organizational skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills (English)
Our expectations of you
- BSc./MSc. Degree (or similar) in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess Engineering or a related field with 5+ years relevant industrial experience – or a PhD. Degree o
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 01/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Andreas Worberg
Empresa: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 220 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Clinical Trial Supply Professional. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2018.
- Lead Engineer within Test Area. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2018.
- Decoration Engineer for Novelty Decoration. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2018.
- International Trial Managers to improve the life of millions. Dinamarca, 03 May. 2018.
- Clinical Trial Administrator in Global Development. Dinamarca, 01 May. 2018.
- er System Engineer for Renewable Hybrid Power Plants-170004QP. Dinamarca, 20 Abr. 2018.
- Team Lead - Blades. Dinamarca, 12 Abr. 2018.
- Clinical Trial Administrator in Global Development. Dinamarca, 08 Abr. 2018.