Senior Metocean & Load Engineer. Dinamarca
Empleo en Dinamarca de Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Undervisning og forskning ved universiteter og højere læreranstalter : Undervisning og forskning på universiteter og højere læreranstalter
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Imagine a future where your technical expertise delivers tomorrow’s solutions to cost-efficient clean energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for metocean assessment and load calculations for the design and reassessment of offshore support structures.
Welcome to Metocean & Loads
You’ll be part of the Metocean Assessment and Structural Loads team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for metocean assessment and load calculations for the design and reassessment of offshore support structures. You’ll join a group of 35 experts in the Metocean & Loads department which is also responsible for our in-house aero-elastic load simulation tool, WTG models, load measurement analyses, and load verification. We offer a unique opportunity to work with industry leaders within metocean assessment, load calculations, and essentially all aspects of foundation design.
You’ll play an important role in:
- scoping, procuring, and analysing metocean conditions to establish a site-specific design basis
- preparing and performing load calculations as part of the support structure design process
- planning and coordinating our project deliverables towards a variety of stakeholders
- cooperating closely with structural designers, geotechnical engineers, wind turbine manufacturers, O&M, WTG, and many other internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a PhD or master’s degree in engineering
- have a thorough understanding of and great experience in applying metocean conditions, structural dynamics, hydrodynamics, aero-elasticity, stochastic processes, and/or statistics
- are curious and fast in learning from our wide range of technical and commercial experts
- are action-oriented and have a pragmatic approach to problem solving as well as having the ability to convert customer needs and complex problems into manageable tasks
- are able to navigate and cooperate in a complex matrix organisation with many stakeholders – it’s therefore essential that you have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 6 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Mads Bredsgaard Randers, Team Lead, Metocean Assessment and Structural Loads, by telephone on +45 99 55 47 82 if you’d like to know more about the position.
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and operating in seven countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
Very high employee satisfaction and motivation.
Continuous learning and development for all employees.
An innovative environment that encourages diverse perspectives.
Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday plus 10 paid days off*.
*Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. If you’re a student assistant, you’ll be compensated with 5% of your base salary instead of the 10 paid days off.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Ørsted A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Fredericia; Código postal: 7000; Calle: Kraftværksvej, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/careers/vacancies-list/hiring-process/job-list/2020/10/198916
Identificador de la vacante:5230582.
Ver las 538 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PhD scholarship in Operations Research. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Optimisation of clay calcination processes. Dinamarca, 27 Nov. 2020.
- PhD positions within core research areas of chemical and biochemical engineering. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Engineering Algal Microbiomes. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Stochastic modelling and control. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Organic Chemistry. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2020.
- Vil du være med til at uddanne fremtidens pædagoger og præge det pædagogiske felt?. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2020.
- Underviser til ingeniøruddannelse i Kalundborg. Dinamarca, 24 Nov. 2020.