Vacante de Directores de políticas y planificación en Dinamarca
Senior Manager, Head Of Technical Operations For New Hmo Manufacturing Site In Kalundborg
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for virksomhedsstrategi/policy området
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Improving food and health for more than 1 billion people every day requires dedicated teamwork. Join us!
For our newly acquired facility in Kalundborg we are looking for a Senior Manager to take the full leadership of our future Technical Operations organization.
Human milk oligosaccharides (HMO) belongs to an essential group of complex sugars found only in human breast milk and are essential to developing a healthy digestive system in infants. HMOs are synergistic with probiotics and help to create and strengthen a well-balanced microbiota, supporting the development of a strong immune function and protecting the infant from infections.
The manufacturing site at Kalundborg will be our home of industrial scale production of HMOs. The plant must be rebuilt to fit the future purpose of HMO production. Thus, the plant will be transformed into a world class facility for HMO production and it will be a cornerstone in the future Chr. Hansen Production and Supply network.
Want to join us?
What would your role look like?
You will be responsible for developing and building the future Technical Operations organization and recruiting the future group of employees together with HR. The function will be responsible for all maintenance of buildings and equipment, metrology, facility services and technical documentation and is expected to grow to 20+ employees. The Technical Operations area will take part in capex projects, which you will be involved in from the outset and therefore stakeholder relations to several internal and external parties will be critical in this role. You will have an important role together with the rest of the site management team to build an engaged organization and high performing site culture.
In addition, you will:
- Play a key role in bringing the future HMO production process into operation
- Through strong, engaging and inspiring leadership you will set ambition targets for the performance of the Technical Operations unit and realize the full potential of the facility in terms of efficiency and technical robustness
- Have the responsibility for driving a strong safety and quality performance culture within Technical Operations
- Have the responsibility for all cost elements in Technical Operations
- Have the responsibility of ensuring compliance with all legal requirements related to technical installations
The role is located in our new Kalundborg facility.
Who are we looking for?
You have a relevant academic background, e.g. mechanical or electrical engineering and many years of extensive experience from different managerial roles preferably from the food- or pharma industry. You are an excellent leader with the ability to motivate, inspire and develop people and build strong organizational unity.
Furthermore, you have:
- Experience from major capex projects, for instance from building factories or process lines
- A strong mindset within safety, quality and operational excellence
- A proven track record from optimizing building and optimizing technical units and services
- A strong desire for being on a winning team as a teamplayer
What we offer you?
A great opportunity to become an important part of an ambitious and dynamic organization in a global environment. If you would like to be a key player in an advanced world class biotech plant, and if you are eager to develop, build and operate or future HMO plant together with ambitious and engaged colleagues this job could be your chance.
If you need more information?
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Juhler, Vice president, HMO Operations
+45 2249 5234.
Deadline for application is December 11, 2020.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthy living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Chr. Hansen A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kalundborg; Código postal: 4400; Calle: Juelsmindevej, Número: 5
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=ChrHansen&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=5613&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_
Identificador de la vacante:5248679.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.
- Head of Business Enablement for UNEP DTU Partnership. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingschef til Procesafdelingen i Samn Forsyning. Dinamarca, 02 Feb. 2021.
- Teamchef for arkitekter og konstruktører søges til Constructa, Silkeborg. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2021.
- Butiks/kasseansvarlig i Danmarks flotteste Gårdbutik.. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder til Stefanshjemmet i Aarhus. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- MARTEC søger leder til studiesekretariat. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.