Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Especialistas en formación del personal
Senior Hr Business Partner
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Arbejde med personaleudvikling og -oplæring
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Senior HR Business Partner
Join a dynamic company where your HR expertise, knowledge and innovative mindset will move us from idea to action.
About the role
Reporting into the Regional Head of HR, your role as an HR Business Partner is to enable business development by providing counsel and guidance to leaders and managers. Your focus is to improve the hiring, retention and development of people and to develop and deliver HR plans, programs and tools to meet strategic business needs.
In order to be successful in this role, you exhibit the following behaviors:
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset in advising, counseling and creating business cases
- Act as a role model with a strong commitment to own professional development, build awareness of HR and wider business trends and developments, proactively seek and act on feedback, share learning and provide advice and guidance to colleagues
- Promote and embed FLSmidth’s core values and hold leaders and managers accountable to ensure their behavior is aligned
- Ensure HR initiatives and tools are implemented within your business area
- Enable high standards of HR service by continually seeking client feedback, measuring performance and ensuring compliance with legislation and regulation.
About the department
In this role, you are part of a team of 6 HR Business Partners with similar seniority and experience and you are supported by a strong HR Operations team. The working environment is trustful and very collaborative, encouraging knowledge sharing and mutual learning.
- Develop an understanding of the current and future business environment, create and use insights and data to identify people opportunities and risks
- Build the capability of leadership teams through effective coaching, challenging and communication
- Contribute to the departments’ people plan(s) and develop the leaders and managers’ capability to implement HR plans and programs to meet business needs
- Identify key positions in the department and guide leaders and managers to put in place a strong internal and external talent pipeline and development plans
- Drive the planning, delivery and evaluation of HR initiatives in line with global people strategy
- Support the design and implementation of effective organizational structures and roles
- Drive the development of a culture that embraces change and promotes transparent communication, high performance and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience delivering HR in a related business environment
- Proven track records in a specialist HR function such as HR operations, recruitment, labor relations, training and development, talent management or performance management
- Professional experience abroad is an advantage
- Professional experience outside of HR is highly appreciated
Build a better world
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth. It’s a big responsibility and we are committed to drive productivity while minimising environmental impact. To do this, we need your skills, your curiosity, and your drive for change. In return, we give you the best conditions in which to discover ways to build a better world.
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to Rune Gjetting at +45 4137 1666. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is November 4th, 2019. Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R5445 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 2.7 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries. To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our more than 12,000 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Valby; Código postal: 2500; Calle: Vigerslev Allé, Número: 77
- Sitio web: https://flsmidth.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/FLS_Global/job/Valby/Senior-HR-Business-Partner_R5445
Identificador de la vacante:5060674.
Ver las 29 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en formación del personal ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- HR Business Process and RPA specialist. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.
- Global Talent Management Lead. Dinamarca, 03 Oct. 2019.
- HR-konsulent til international rekruttering og onboarding. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2019.
- HR-assistent til international virksomhed. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2019.
- Transformation Lead. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2019.
- Talent Developer. Dinamarca, 26 Sep. 2019.
- Global HR Business Partner. Dinamarca, 26 Sep. 2019.