Senior Geotechnical Engineer. Dinamarca
Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca de Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Undervisning og forskning ved universiteter og højere læreranstalter : Undervisning og forskning på universiteter og højere læreranstalter
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Imagine a future where you’re involved in complex geotechnical engineering for the development of offshore wind projects on a global scale
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality site characterisations and engineering soil properties for facility design, installation assessments, power cable engineering, and more. You’ll be deeply involved in various complex offshore wind farm projects on a global scale, where you’ll apply your experience and knowledge to scope, analyse, and interpret geotechnical in situ and laboratory test data.
Welcome to Geotechnical Site Assessment
You’ll be part of Geotechnical Site Assessment where you, together with your colleagues, will strengthen your skills in soil mechanics and site characterisation, challenge the status quo, and drive developments within applied offshore geotechnics forward. You’ll apply your skills to help design and build some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms. The team consists of many talented colleagues from around the world, who’re very passionate about their work and enjoy working together as a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the Geotechnical Site Assessment lead for a project from an early development phase through to construction
- planning and scoping phased geotechnical site investigation campaigns, where you’ll handle the technical management of such campaigns
- analysing and interpreting large geotechnical datasets to provide high-quality site characterisations and engineering soil properties for facility design and installation assessments
- reporting the engineering soil properties in a detailed, transparent, and consistent way through Geotechnical Interpretative Reports (GIRs) for obtaining certification and regulatory approval
- engaging with many different stakeholders, both internal (engineers, geophysicists, geologists, etc.) and external (contractors, academia, certifying bodies, etc.).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or PhD degree in geotechnical engineering or equivalent
- have several years of experience in site characterisation and analysis of in situ and laboratory testing results
- have a results-oriented approach to your work and show initiative and drive to ensure that things you’re responsible for are moving forward
- have a genuine interest in soil behaviour and in situ and laboratory testing
- have strong communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 15 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Kris Wessel Andersen, Manager, Geotechnical Site Assessment, by telephone on +45 99 55 10 71 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact ukrecruitmentorsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and operating in seven countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
Very high employee satisfaction and motivation.
Continuous learning and development for all employees.
An innovative environment that encourages diverse perspectives.
Purpose-driven, innovative environment.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Ørsted A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Fredericia; Código postal: 7000; Calle: Kraftværksvej, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/careers/vacancies-list/hiring-process/job-list/2020/10/198951
Identificador de la vacante:5230603.
Ver las 547 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior : Profesores de universidades y de la enseñanza superior ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- PhD scholarship in Contact Dynamics for Micro Acoustic Devices. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in CO2 Corrosion Relevant to CCS. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- PhD position in Material Appearance Specification and Rendering using the BSSRDF. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Underviser til Bygningskonstruktør og Byggekoordinator uddannelserne. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Bipolar Polymer Electrolytes for Electrochemical CO2 Conversion. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Measuring and improving impact of university-industry innovation collaboration in an open innovation perspective. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Industrial PhD scholarship in Microchip Inlets for Mass Spectrometry. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- PhD scholarship in Adaptable and Smart Hydrogels for Tissue Engineering. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.