Oferta de empleo de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca
Senior Formulation Scientists – Biopharmaceutical Products
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you a biopharmaceutical scientist with experience of formulation development and aseptic fill & finish processes for proteins and interested in a job with impact, exciting scientific challenges and the opportunity to use and develop your strategic mindset? Then this may be just the job for you!
LEO Pharma has embarked on a growth journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner in the World, dedicated to help people achieve healthy skin. We have an ambitious 2030 strategy, which aims to accelerate our impact in innovative therapeutics while strengthening our established portfolio and our global footprint in medical dermatology. Dermatology is an area of rapid growth and LEO Pharma´s vision is to reach 125 million patients worldwide by 2025. Biopharmaceutical Products is one of two departments (the other being Biopharmaceutical Processes) within LEO focusing on the CMC development of biologics. The departments were started in 2017 with a strong focus on building biologics CMC capabilities within LEO to support a growing pipeline of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs). We will start with the next step in our growth journey and that’s why we need you!
In Biopharmaceutical Products you will join 17 highly skilled and experienced persons constituted by Formulation and Analytical Scientists and Technicians, all with the focus of developing biologics products from discovery to market as well as supporting commercial manufacturing and post launch activities (LCM). All projects are run as external partnerships with extensive CDMO/CRO collaborations. The department is responsible for all CMC product activities throughout the full value chain for monoclonal antibodies including; developability studies, development of formulations and analytical methods, module 3 documentation, feasibility studies and IMP productions.
As the Senior formulation Scientist your essential tasks will be
- Contribute setting development strategies for activities associated with our mAb products
- Participate in CMC teams and project work. Collaborate with team members from different departments within development
- Lead, plan and document development work related to formulations and manufacturing processes for proteins, including GMP manufacturing, process scale-up/optimization using Quality by Design principles and validation activities at contract manufacturers
- Manage selection and oversight of contract manufacturers (CDMOs)
- Coordinate activities at contract laboratories and contract manufacturers assuring adherence to agreed timelines
- Lead transfer of technology activities to third party manufacturers
- Write, elaborate and contribute to relevant regulatory documents
- Keep an updated scientific and regulatory knowledge in the areas of formulation development, pharmaceutical manufacturing and process scale-up/validation.
We expect the ideal candidate to:
- Have minimum a M.Sc. in pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering or equivalent education preferable a Ph.D.
- Have a few years of relevant experience from biopharmaceutical industry
- Have proven scientific skills in formulation development and/or process scale-up, primarily within aseptic/sterile technology preferable also freeze-drying formulations
- Have experience in outsourcing and coordinating activities with CDMO/CROs
- Be familiar with GMP and have experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Be able to obtain a good overview, prioritize and take full responsibility of an assignment
- Be innovative, flexible and quality minded
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
For additional information, please contact Senior Manager Christer Andersson IWHDKleo-pharma.com +45 3138 5986. Deadline for application is December 8th 2020. We will review incoming applications on an ongoing basis so please do not hesistate in sending us your CV and letter of motivation in English as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEO PHARMA A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 55
- Sitio web: https://leopharma.easycruit.com/vacancy/2603501/127513
Identificador de la vacante:5245720.
Ver las 113 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erfaren kemiingeniør til Pilot Plant. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.
- Sustainable Materials Specialist. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Tech Transfer Lead / Technical Product Lead. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Ambitious and collaborative project supporter for cross-functional raw material-solvent team. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Biophysical Research Scientist for Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Lead Process Engineer (Copenhagen or Esbjerg). Dinamarca, 17 Dic. 2020.
- Scientist for Upstream Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2020.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2020.