Senior Financial Controller. Dinamarca
Trabajar en Dinamarca de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Senior Financial Controller in NOV Flexibles Denmark (NOVF DK) will have responsibility for specific controlling activities and all accounting activities in our busy Denmark Finance team. The specific controlling activities include, but are not limited to, revenue recognition, contract assets/liabilities valuation and reconciliation, lease accounting, intercompany accounting and internal R&D reporting.
There are two Financial Controllers reporting to this role who are responsible for the daily/weekly/monthly tasks associated with these controlling activities. There is also an Accounting Team Lead reporting to this role who supervises a team of 3 who are responsible for all accounts payable/receivable activities, cash management, travel expenses and SOX controls associated with these activities. The Senior Financial Controller will work closely with peers to ensure all reporting obligations to Corporate and the Subsea business unit are met. This role will actively participate in the internal and external audit exercises working with colleagues on information requests. The Senior Financial Controller will also be a visible person around the business ensuring SOX controls are adhered to, information is being passed to Operations in a timely manner and providing training to non-finance colleagues where appropriate. The main goal for the role is to work with peers to ensure reliable, timely and high-quality reporting of all financial information related to our activities in Denmark. The Senior Financial Controller will lead a team that will strive for accurate and timely financial reporting that not only complies with financial reporting obligations to NOV and locally but provides the business with information that supports key decision-making. All this should be achieved whilst working within a documented set of internal controls, policies and procedures that ensure the integrity of the financials. The person in the role will actively engage with other managers in the business working as a team on a variety of initiatives to help achieve financial targets. The Senior Financial Controller will manage this small team with in the larger Finance team in a complex and dynamic business unit which routinely undergoes significant change, while demonstrating in-depth understanding of the business and compliance to NOV financial policies. The role requires a strong current knowledge of accounting and business knowledge, the ability to motivate others, excellent communication skills and an ability to stay calm under pressure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Lead certain members of the NOVF DK finance team and provide them with the tools and environment to meet all financial reporting obligations to NOV and locally and compliance with all relevant internal controls, policies & procedures;
- Guiding & supporting members of the controlling function in areas such as revenue recognition, contract assets/liabilities valuation & reconciliation, lease accounting and intercompany accounting plus more;
- Maintain a structure in the accounting team to ensure vendors are paid on time and follow up on payments from customers in collaboration with the project department;
- Develop the members of the accounting team so that they are cross-trained on each others work to ensure continuity in periods of heavy workload or absence;
- Business partnering at a high level. Actively engage with managers in other departments to align goals & objectives to provide the best possible chance of achieving financial targets
- Work pro-actively with local management in reducing working capital in all appropriate areas
- Retain and develop talent within their area of the NOVF DK finance team to ensure appropriate succession planning
- Challenge existing work practices to strive for efficiency from all activities undertaken by the team
- Communicate significant risk and challenges in due time to Finance Reporting Manager or VP Finance
- Drive commitment and ambition across the team and encourage team members to build strong positive relationship across the business unit
Quality Essential Desirable
Qualifications:· Cand. Merc. Aud. qualified
· Working knowledge within a financial/accounting environment · Audit background with experience in working with large organisations (minimum accounting class C)
· Previous experience in an engineering and/or project manufacturing environment
· Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP rules and regulations
· SOX controls
· Training & experience in managing a team
Skills, training or special knowledge
· Computer literacy (including good command of MS Excel) · Good command of MS Outlook
· Financial Analysis, Financial reporting
· ERP Systems knowledge
· Good command of oral and written English
Shift: Day Job
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO DENMARK I/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Priorparken, Número: 480
- Sitio web: https://nov.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1902834&tz=GMT%2B02%3A00
Identificador de la vacante:4976896.
Ver las 163 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Finance Business Partner. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Finance Business Partner. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Business Development Manager - Viby. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.
- Gas Trader. Dinamarca, 11 May. 2019.
- SAP Master Data Configuration Specialist. Dinamarca, 30 Abr. 2019.
- Finance Specialist. Dinamarca, 27 Abr. 2019.
- Manager, Group Performance Management – Calcium TMO Finance Lead - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 27 Abr. 2019.