Senior Director, HR, Partnering & Operations. Dinamarca
Trabajo en Dinamarca de Directores generales y gerentes generales
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores ejecutivos, personal directivo de la administración pública y miembros del poder ejecutivo y de los cuerpos legislativos : Directores generales y gerentes generales : Directores generales y gerentes generales.
Ledelsesarbejde : Øverste ledelse i lovgivende myndigheder, virksomheder og organisationer : Øverste virksomhedsledelse : Øverste virksomhedsledelse
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ready to play a significant role leading and driving HR priorities across Billund, DK and the Nordics?
Bring your extensive HR or Business leadership experience to the table in this dual role where you’ll lead and drive the People Operations & Development/HR agenda across the Nordic region while also partnering with a key functional area.
You will join our Partnering and Operations (P&O) function which is part of our broader People Organisation & Development (PO&D) / HR organisation.
• Understand, translate and drive the overarching PO&D priorities and agenda while respecting geographical or site nuances
• Focus on deployment and impact; HR core processes are a foundational capability for the company and are also at the core of Partnering & Operations
• Play a governance role to drive flawless and consistent execution across core Partner & Operations responsibilities (such as Employee Relations, Benefits, Policies, etc.)
• Lead the P&O Billund organisation (30+ people) in close collaboration with the P&O Billund LT (2 people leaders). Focus on people development as well as foster a collaborative and motivated team
• Identify capability gaps and ensure that development activities are in place to develop a high performing team
• PO&D partner to designated functional area; act as the leader’s strategic advisor in driving the people operations & development agenda (partnering for performance, talent agenda and strategic workforce planning as examples).
• Collaborate and interact with internal stakeholders (Works Council, Location Management, PO&D Center of Excellence) and external stakeholders (Dansk Industri, various networks)
Play your part in our team succeeding
Partnering & Operations has a broad scope of responsibilities and accountabilities and a team of approximately 140 employees across the globe; the structure is designed to have global reach with regional execution to drive impact with speed. Partnering & Operations is responsible for a variety of strategic and operational activities ranging from Benefits and Compliance and Employee Relations through coaching and team/leadership development to drive behavioral change that will result in high performing teams.
Partnering & Operations acts as an extension of our Executive Leadership Team (ELT) People Partners, Talent, Reward & Insights and Diversity & Inclusion to drive the PO&D and Business agenda across the globe. We will have relentless focus on delivering against key priorities, driving deployment and impact and finding ways to improve our operational excellence.
The Partnering & Operations team will leverage the specialized resources in the full PO&D model for effectiveness; the team is responsible to collaborate across PO&D and be agile in our ability to best support the business need. We must be flexible and create a healthy tension in our partnering and operational model to ensure we achieve the right balance between support and business impact; prioritization will be critical in our overall success criteria.
The objective for the Sr. Director, P&O Billund is to drive the People Operations & Development agenda within the Nordic region and will be based at HQ in Billund Denmark. In addition to leadership and delivering against the key Partnering & Operations priorities; this role also acts as a PO&D partner to a designated functional area.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least 7-10 years HR experience, or business relevant leadership experience
• Proven success in working in a global or matrixed organization is preferred.
• Offer a data-driven approach to tactical and operational issues within the organization
• Ability to understand business needs and put relevant interventions/tools/processes to play in a value adding way.
• Natural leadership abilities, with proven sound judgment, superior critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Ability and desire to travel – up to 10%
• Strong record of accomplishment through personal drive and initiative, excellent collaboration skills, decision-making skills, demonstrated ability to build trust and credibility with others.
• You must thrive in a large, cross functional team and value strong, purposeful collaboration and teamwork, which is a prerequisite to be successful with the execution of our mission and ambition.
• You must be able to work with ambiguity as many aspects of the role need to be global in scope but local in execution.
• English - Advanced
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
A opportunity to drive an ambitious and prioritized agenda that is adaptable with the changing business landscape.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/senior-director--hr--partnering---operations/57126759
Identificador de la vacante:5025237.
Ver las 92 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores ejecutivos, personal directivo de la administración pública y miembros del poder ejecutivo y de los cuerpos legislativos : Directores generales y gerentes generales : Directores generales y gerentes generales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Sales Director, High-Pressure Pumps (f/m/d) Danfoss HPP location within Europe. Dinamarca, 31 Jul. 2019.
- Institutdirektør til DTU Elektro. Dinamarca, 31 Jul. 2019.
- International Media Support (IMS) is looking for a Deputy Director of Programmes. Dinamarca, 20 Jul. 2019.
- Dygtig DIREKTØR med ingeniør erfaring søges til kontor i Bindslev. Dinamarca, 07 Jul. 2019.
- Director, Shopper Marketing Procurement. Dinamarca, 06 Jul. 2019.
- Strategy Director PMD - Maternity cover 9 month. Dinamarca, 03 Jul. 2019.
- Institutdirektør til DTU Energi. Dinamarca, 27 Jun. 2019.