Senior IT Developer for Equity IT, Nordea Copenhagen
Contrato en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Technical lead and Senior Developer who combines strong Equity Trading domain knowledge with expert development skills and ability to coach and mentor a development team.
You will be responsible for and take part in our ambitions agenda to further develop our low latency trading platform. This is a great opportunity to join at a unique time and take part in shaping the future of Equity Trading at Nordea. Equities IT’s solutions manages very large transaction volumes and are truly business critical, which constantly challenges us to provide the best tools to business in the most efficient and reliable way.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
By joining Nordea Equities IT you will become a valued and trusted team member in our Tbricks SCRUM development team. As Technical lead you will contribute by writing code and develop business trading apps, while also working close with business stakeholders, infrastructure and operations and external vendors to ensure we proactively drive the Life Cycle Management of our systems. Together with the team you will ensure we continuously work on improving the way we develop, test and share information in the team.
The Execution team works close with our Chief Dealer Product Owner to ensure we develop the right solutions at the right time. As a team we take pride in high quality and rely on continuous integration and automation to ensure success. We want to do things the right way from the start.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop efficient and high-quality solutions that fulfill business requirements.
- Drive and take ownership for the development process and system life cycle for the Tbricks trading application.
- Take part in and drive the Incident, problem and change process, ensuring we stay compliant with internal and external requirements and regulations.
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to the Equities business, you will quickly become an important member in our joint IT and business team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- MsC degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in low latency trading applications development.
- Previous experience from order management systems, algo trading, market making, pricing and a solid understanding of financial instruments
- Expert software engineering skills including C++, Java, Linux.
- Strong knowledge in configuration management and DevOps tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Bamboo or similar.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
Please submit your application no later than 31st of May 2019.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Ola Millnert, ola.millnertnordea.com Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Taastrup; Código postal: 2630; Calle: Helgeshøj Alle, Número: 33
- Sitio web: https://www.nordea.com/da/karriere/ledige-job/jobdetails.html?jobid=216747-Senior-IT-Developer-for-Equity-IT--Nordea-Copenhagen&blq=area=19488
Identificador de la vacante:4990782.
Ver las 701 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- C# Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- DSP Software Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Analyst for Nordea Equities IT to Copenhagen or Gdansk. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Sales Systems in Trading Technology, Nordea Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Derivatives Systems, Nordea Core Technology, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- QA Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Software QA Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Data Migration Consultant - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.