Senior Data Scientist. Dinamarca
Ofertas en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you enjoy working with data, platforms and implementation of digital services? Can you motivate, coach and onboard new data scientists? And are you looking to develop your own skills further as you specialise in one of the data science disciplines?
“This is your chance to become an important part of Grundfos’ amazing journey into a digital future as well as becoming part of a great team and an inspirational environment where competent colleagues will challenge and inspire you,” Thomas Asger Hansen explains.
Drive digital transformation
Joining a competent team of 15+ competent data scientists and data engineers at our Digital Center Denmark Office in Bjerringbro, you become part of a hub spanning the entire Grundfos organization. Working cross-functionally with digital platforms and services, we are part of driving the digital transformation agenda for Grundfos worldwide.
”We all understand the importance of collaboration and have the utmost respect for the technical and specialist knowledge of our peers. We love what we do, and the mutual enthusiasm is tangible and heartfelt when we succeed in something new,” Thomas elaborates.
Provide action consulting and emerge in your favourite discipline
As senior data scientist or data engineer, your primary task will be to combine action consulting on architecture and solution as you participate in prioritized business or strategy projects across Grundfos globally. Tackling challenges such as minimising energy consumption in pump systems, optimising digital configuration tools, working on recommendation engines, improving sales and production forecasting, or maybe developing AI for augmented reality, you ensure that the project team solves the task in the best possible way. Based on your strengths, you will become part of one or more teams where you get the chance to develop yourself and Grundfos. Specific tasks in this role could be;
Solving exciting project challenges
- Putting AI and data pipelines into production
- Developing best practice playbooks and architecture templates
- Selecting and testing new data science or data engineering tools
- Help and coach data scientists or data engineers in other product teams or Grundfos functions
- Defining and maintaining standards for data quality, analytics and data processing
- Participate in the development of the Grundfos Data Strategy & Roadmap
Positively speaking - do you have hacker skills?
To succeed in the role as our Senior Data Scientist, you will need to have a deep understanding of mathematics, modelling and data science platforms. It is ideal if you can say YES to a lot of the following;
- I have a masters degree or Ph.D. in mathematics, physics, computer science, or like.....
- I have proven skills and worked with analyses and visualization of high-dimensional data
- I have experience with implementing advanced statistical models for business projects
- I love applied machine learning in general
- I have proven experience in Python and/or R
- I have experience working on cloud-based machine learning frameworks such as e.g. AWS, Google, or Azure
- I have experience using some of the common ML toolboxes such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, PyTorch, Keras
- I get excited when I see stuff built by my team and I, actually be in production and create value
- I have great communication skills in English - speech and writing
“On a personal level, you have excellent interpersonal skills as you interact with colleagues and stakeholders on all levels. Thus, it is important that you have a positive, open and forthcoming personality, and we expect you to know how to coach and motivate others to do their best,” Thomas finishes.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Thomas Asger Hansen on +45 51 44 95 07.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=51385
Identificador de la vacante:5227599.
Ver las 1,261 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior QA Automation Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Supply Chain Specialist. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Information Security Manager. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Business Process Architect, Digital Transformation. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Architect, Supply Chain and Planning. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Software Engineer – high level C# & .NET development. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- Full stack developer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.