Oferta de Profesionales en derecho en Dinamarca
Senior Corporate Counsel
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Juridisk arbejde : Andet juridisk arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to take up a global role as Sr Corporate Counsel providing legal advice across the LEGO Group? Take this unique opportunity to utilise the entire span of your legal expertise and build an international network of LEGO® colleagues.
Enrich the entire LEGO Group with your legal expertise
You will become part of the global Legal, Compliance and Risk (LCR) department joining the Strategic Tasks team in Billund, Denmark. We are a special projects team delivering legal expertise on strategic and high-priority global issues across the LEGO Group.
You will assume a highly diverse key role at Sr Corporate Counsel level covering priority tasks in both the Strategic Tasks team as well as the regional legal teams across EMEA, China/APAC and the Americas. This could be anything from covering maternity leaves to providing support for high-priority tasks for a couple of months and up to a year. When you are not occupied in the regional teams, you participate in strategic projects as responsible for legal issues. You will:
• Act as the LCR representative towards the business units on all legal matters, from handling contracts to providing strategic legal advice across the business
• Participate in strategic projects to drive legal workstreams and collaborate with business colleagues on issues related to e.g. new market entries, supply chain, enabling functions, procurement, online retail, etc.
• Lead commercial and legal negotiations on behalf of business units and in strategic projects
•´Manage stakeholders from executive level to mid management and specialists, communicating complex, legal content to business colleagues
Primarily, you will manage your tasks from Billund. However, you can expect up to 40 days of global travel a year to be present where your expertise is needed.
Strengthening the ties of our connected community
As a global group, we take pride in being a connected community of strong professional bonds between creative minds. By gaining valuable insights and engaging with multiple stakeholders from across the organisation, you will become key to increasing internal knowledge sharing and transparency throughout LCR.
Broad legal knowledge and an everlasting thirst for new challenges
You have broad knowledge within commercial law combined with a strong commercial understanding and a desire to expand your knowledge to new business areas. As a person, you are curious and highly adaptable, and you quickly find your feet when you assume a new role or dive into a new legal area. And with your solid interpersonal skills, you can manage stakeholders of all levels and functions. You thrive in a global role where the challenges of today are never the same as those of tomorrow. Moreover, you:
• Have a master´s degree in law
• Have 5+ years of experience with general commercial/corporate legal work related to e.g. contracts, “brick & mortar” and/or digital retail, supply chain, procurement, HR, etc. - for instance as a legal business partner
• Have a track record of complex negotiation and stakeholder management
• Speak and write English at an advanced level, so you can manage commercial and legal negotiations effortlessly
Bringing it to life
“In this global role, you never know where you will be in a year´s time. What you do know, however, is that you will never get bored and you will never seize expanding your international LEGO network of creative and collaborative minds,” says Claus Andersen, Director, Strategic Tasks.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Director, Strategic Tasks, Claus Andersen on +45 7950 6499.
We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/senior-corporate-counsel/56019418
Identificador de la vacante:4861550.
Ver las 110 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Corporate Counsel. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.
- Jurastuderende søges til spændende studiejob. Dinamarca, 31 Jul. 2018.
- Efterretningscontroller i Center for HUMINT, Politiets Efterretningstjeneste. Dinamarca, 25 Jul. 2018.
- Senioranklager/specialkonsulent til Juridisk afdeling, Københavns Politi. Dinamarca, 21 Jul. 2018.
- Swedish speaking LL.M. to Flyhjælps Lawsuit department. Dinamarca, 23 Jun. 2018.
- Legal specialist - Danish speaker. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2018.
- Attorney at Law (maternity cover) for Commercial Law DK. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.