Senior C# Developer. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Empleo de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time – before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal – have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
With Sitecore’s success as a market-leading, global software company, we need more people to join our team around the world. We are currently looking for a highly skilled .NET developer to join the Product Development department’s Email Experience Manager team in Copenhagen and contribute to Sitecore’s vision of enabling our customers to own the experience.
You will join a dynamic, international and a cool and fun organization with high growth rates and highly motivated employees.
As a Sitecore Senior Developer you will be building cutting-edge web applications for the Sitecore platform to drive platform adoption. The successful candidate will assist in building and scaling our world-class email program, delivering highly-targeted, automated, and personalized messages.
Your focus will be on building foundation architecture and adding key consumption based services to the Sitecore Experience Platform. The pace and satisfaction is high – working in the forefront of Sitecore, building and maintaining highly innovative products, investigating problems and finding and implementing the best technical solutions.
As a Senior Developer, we expect that demonstrate best development practices and the ability to mentor and support less senior developers.
- Developing world-class solutions together with the team
- Report development progress and issues, and identify required remedial actions
- Ensure all solutions follow company standards and meet design requirements
- Work closely with your and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product- and project managers
- Excellent .NET development skills, in particular C# and ASP.NET
- General understanding of UX best practices, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and AJAX
- The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges
- Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results
- Good English skills and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment
- Experience with Sitecore development is a plus
- Experience with Multithreading, SparkPost and MongoDB is a plus
We will give you the opportunity to work with highly skilled and passionate developers in a dynamic, international and fun work environment. We are an organization where suggestions are welcome, and your influence is embodied in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development. We offer flexible work hours and an opportunities for further training and personal development.Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protec
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Sitecore .
Empresa: SITECORE CORPORATION A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 494 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior front-end developer, Digital Markets, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Mobile Software Developer. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- .Net Developer. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Experienced Java Engineer, e-Markets Trading & Advisory, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Fullstack Developer. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- SQL / .NET Developer, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Test Engineer/Developer in Test. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Agile Coach - Enterprise Products/Solutions. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.