Vacante de Representantes comerciales en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Job ID: 12793
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has recently merged and we are therefore looking for a new Senior Buyer to manage strategic purchasing of Siemens Gamesa Spare Parts.
As a Senior Buyer you will work with strategic activities in relation to purchasing and important suppliers of Siemens Gamesa. Since your main objective is to drive purchasing to the next level and in that way improving the competitiveness of Siemens Gamesa, it is a must that you have a strategic mindset.
If you are focused, structured and possess an energetic approach to challenges and if you want to ensure that quality, capacity and price all come together through a sound business practice, then this position gives you the opportunity of becoming a part of our international team of strategic purchasers managing our global spare parts business in Brande (Denmark) and Pamplona (Spain).
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for strategic development, contract negotiations, and supplier opportunities including:
- Developing strategy within own defined scope of product group aligned with overall purchase strategy.
- Implementing dedicated saving projects and strive for cost reduction.
- Utilizing supplier management skills to integrate and perform in multiple cross-functional teams.
- Formulating, negotiating, establishing and administering annual purchase agreement for own range of products.
- Developing new sources of supply based on quality product, on-time delivery and competitive pricing.
- Obtaining sound knowledge of supplier capabilities and products
- Coordinating and aligning efforts/initiatives with SCM colleagues and work in conjunction with Region/Central and Corporate to achieve competitive pricing. Execute on ECM (Engineering Change Management) related tasks when needed.
- Knowledge of markets, trade conditions, business methods and purchasing practices in general. Perform market analysis on requested goods/products and items by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information and trends.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +5 years' experience in purchasing and a relevant technical/commercial education.
- Technical knowledge and Siemens Gamesa product knowledge is an advantage.
- You find it easy to build and maintain relationships based on trust and credibility.
- It motivates you to be part of a rapidly progressing international and dynamic organization.
- You are a strong team-player with the ability to work independently.
- You thrive in an environment with many cross-cultural interfaces.
- English at negotiation level both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and SAP.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Søren Meincke via phone +45 3037 5561
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001119799P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=12793&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertControl
Identificador de la vacante:4892087.
Ver las 1,770 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Buyer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Category Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Account manager. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2018.
- International Sales Representative - Scanavo A/S – Beauty & Cosmetics. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Account Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Sr. Sales Executive Nordics. Dinamarca, 12 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Buyer for Strategic Procurement. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Buyer. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.