Senior Business Controller (m/f). Dinamarca
Empleos de Contables en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
What do we offer?
Do you have experience within Operations? Would you like to take on a Senior Business Controller role, be part of local management teams and play a key role, proactively supporting and challenging the management team in the execution of business plans in Operations? And be part of shaping and implementing new performance management tools in Operations?
Then join GBJ Finance and get a chance to make a difference. Our team is part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in Grundfos. More specifically you will join a team of 5 Business Controllers situated in Bjerringbro, supporting Operations in Denmark with strong roots to our regional and global finance functions. GBJ Finance is headed by Senior Finance Manager, Karin Søvsø Christensen.
“We strive to have a constant focus on performance management and supporting our business units with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process in Operations in Denmark. You will play an active role in taking our business partnering role to an even higher level in the future by developing common work processes and performance management tools in GBJ Finance”, Karin explains.
What is the job about?
As our new Business Controller in GBJ Finance you will be part of local management teams, participate in a range of controlling tasks covering reporting, forecasting, target setting, responsible for driving centralised controlling processes in the team and play a key role in developing our performance management tools. We are currently in the process of building and optimizing our performance management tools in GBJ Finance and this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your experience and influence our setup.
Moreover, you will:
- Do complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit;
- Evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners;
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit;
- Act as business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management, with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making process.
What do you need to apply?
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics paired with 4+ years of experience in Business Controlling
- Experience in working in a large manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in finance
- Ability to influence others and managing different stakeholders across the organization
- High level of experience in in the Microsoft tools especially Excel
- Experience with SAP ERP & BW, Power BI and VBA is an advantage
- You speak and write English fluently
“We need someone with strong analytical capabilities who can work on complex issues in a structured manner. You thrive in a dynamic working environment managing different stakeholders and short deadlines. You seek influence as well as take initiative and takes pride in being relentlessly ambitious. Finally, you have a positive attitude, great communication skills and a goal of succeeding as One Finance team,” Karin explains.
Additional informationIf you have questions or need to know more about the position, please contact Senior Finance Manager, Karin Søvsø Christensen at +45 30 28 00 68.If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than June 6, 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. Interviews will be held on June 19, 2019 and ideally our new Business Controller is onboarding August 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=38925
Identificador de la vacante:4994033.
Ver las 576 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Corporate Writer and Editor. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Group Financial Controller. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- IT Cost Controller - Rambøll. Dinamarca, 20 Ago. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 20 Ago. 2019.
- Manager, Procure to Pay (BPI). Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Business Controller. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Financial Controller for Grundfos Service & Solutions. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Risk and Internal Control Specialist (14788). Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2019.