Ofertas de empleo en Portugal de informático teórico/informática teórica
Senior Auditor - Iso 27001 (f/m/d) (informatiker/in (hochschule))
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones › Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios › Analistas de sistemas › informático teórico/informática teórica.
Traducción de la profesión: Especialistas das actividades intelectuais e científicas › Especialistas em tecnologias da informação e comunicação › Analistas e programadores de software e aplicações › Analistas de sistemas.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s grow our ground breaking security services that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
As Senior Audit you will:
- Plan, prepare and conduct assessments pertaining to the second line of defense; assess and monitor the status quo of cybersecurity in defined areas with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Prepare and conduct cybersecurity audits (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, IEC 62443) and coordinate friendly hacking activities on Siemens systems, products, solutions and services.
- Work at eye level with security architects to challenge their assumptions and improve their solutions whenever possible.
- Design attack scenarios to jeopardize state-of-the-art technologies and prove if they are vulnerable.
- Plan and conduct cybersecurity audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of cybersecurity controls in compliance with policies and regulations.
- Provide timely status updates to stakeholders, ensure escalation of potential issues and actively seek clarification on audit project requirements.
- Identify root causes of findings and assist customers in developing improvement measures.
- Lead and participate closing meetings with management.
- Contribute to the improvement of internal processes, tools and documentation.
- Conduct research/be up to date on latest developments in cybersecurity technologies and threats.
- Communicate potential risks and report findings and recommendations to management
- Coach cybersecurity analysts and working students.
This is what you bring to the table - skills with which you will shape the future :
- Strong academic history (university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field).
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm in the fields of cybersecurity, IT audits, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions.
- Willingness to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
- Profound knowledge in some of the following areas: cybersecurity, SAP security, SCADA, web application testing, mobile security, IT general controls, data protection and information security requirements, industrial security controls, software development lifecycle, COBIT.
- Solid project management skills, with experience working in multicultural environments.
- Experience with agile methods / SCRUM.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in German is a plus.
- Willingness to travel globally (main country Germany).
- Motivated, creative, proactive, innovative, communicative, with solid analytical skills, and a self-guided work style.
- Certifications such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443, OSCP, OSWE, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred but not required.
This is what we offer you - an inspiring working environment
- Exciting, diverse and sophisticated projects
- Opportunity to grow and develop technical and social skills
- Funding of individual training opportunities and certifications
- A strongly team-oriented culture and work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home or work from the Siemens office conditions
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
País del trabajo: Portugal.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Siemens AG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Correo electrónico: careersiemens.com
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 14 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:12465-808926-1-S.
Ver las 145 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones › Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios › Analistas de sistemas › informático teórico/informática teórica ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Penetration Testing Project Manager (f/m/d) (Informatiker/in (Hochschule)). Portugal, 14 May. 2022.
- Staff Specialist Information Security (f/m/div)* (Informatiker/in (Hochschule)). Portugal, 23 Abr. 2022.
- Staff Specialist Cyber Security (f/m/div)* (Informatiker/in (Hochschule)). Portugal, 23 Abr. 2022.