Security - Officer - Limerick. Irlanda
Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Please send cv to : george.judgeSodexo.com
Sodexo offer a competitive rate of pay, extensive on the job training with upskilling available, and access to Sodexo rewards and benefits. Sodexo also offer a contributory pension scheme.
Hours of work: Shift pattern -42 hours per week 5/7
• To protect the assets of Client sites against loss, damage or trespass at all times whilst on duty
• Act as first point of contact for all site visitors
• Accountabilities (General)
• Attend training courses/sessions relating to your scope of duties.
• Undertake day to day security duties as set out by the Security Supervisor.
• Undertake all necessary work related training courses/sessions.
• Be an active participant in reviewing existing & implementing new techniques to enhance the service provided to the Client.
• Carry out duties in accordance with Sodexo company procedures & client requirements.
• To undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your line manager in line with your competence & experience.
• Attend necessary internal meetings/briefs where required.
• Promote a health & safety culture within the team & raise awareness amongst all colleagues of Health & Safety regulations/requirements
• Accountabilities (Specific)
• Specific responsibilities as defined in the current Assignment Instruction and Site Emergency Plan
• Specific responsibilities as defined in site SOP’s
• Responsible for the arrangement of site inductions
• Responsible for the arrangement of first aid support
• Control of access and egress of staff, visitors, contractors and drivers.
• Management of site keys
• Responsible for the control of vehicles on and off site
• Responsible for the security of site access, both vehicular and pedestrian.
• Monitor, operate and control fire alarm systems during and out of working hours.
• Responsible for access equipment- to allow or deny both vehicular and pedestrian 24/7.
• To liaise closely with statutory authorities, dealing with incidents and the provision of information.
• Maintain continuous monitoring of site radio systems adhering to correct radio procedures at all times.
• Respond effectively and in the correct manner, to internal and external telephone calls and enquiries.
• Carry out duties and procedures as listed in site specific manual and assignment instructions.
• Attend training courses and sessions as is necessary to maintain standards in the contract and to assist in carrying out the job role efficiently.
• Report and take necessary action for any incidents of accidents, fire, loss, theft, damage or other irregularities.
• Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records, Incident Forms and the site occurrence book
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• All administrative duties will be carried out as per instruction from your line manager
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SODEXO IRELAND LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2121896.