Scrum Master. Dinamarca
Oferta de empleo de Profesionales de la enseñanza en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Otros profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesionales de la enseñanza no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Undervisning og pædagogisk arbejde : Andet undervisnings- og pædagogisk arbejde : Undervisnings- og pædagogisk arbejde ikke klassificeret andetsteds
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Exerp successfully took the turn to become Agile, implementing Scrum. But we know that it is not a state but a journey… We will never be Agile enough, we can always improve. And we understand the key roles Scrum Masters are playing in transforming, not only the engineering division, but also the rest of the organization to be Agile. Therefore, we are looking to add a Scrum Master to our Agile coaching team.
What excites you?
You want to make your mark at one of Danish’s most successful tech companies. You enjoy connecting with different people from all over the world working in different roles and positions. You’re passionate about enabling high performing and agile teams and a mindset within the whole organization that goes far beyond agility.
What do you believe?
Agile is not a technique, but a mindset that drives a behavior fueling people interaction and collaboration. Agile is about self-organizing and cross functional teams iteratively delivering great and quality products. People and teams are Agile, not projects. Scrum is not a methodology but a framework (yes, quite prescriptive) that, on top of in-depth knowledge, requires intimate understanding for you to leverage its freedom and strengthen the agility of your team(s) and the overall organization.
If we just described you, then come join us!
We expect you to have:
- 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master, servicing Product Owner, Development Team and the Organization as a whole;
- Experience in coaching development people and teams, taking various stances (teaching, coaching, advising, mentoring, leading by example…);
- Skills and experience in influencing and coaching throughout the entire Organization to facilitate its Scrum adoption;
- Experience acting as a servant leader, facilitator, and skills to resolve conflicts;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English, as it is our common corporate language.
We will consider it an asset if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field;
- Experience with software development (programmer, tester, business analyst…);
- Knowledge and experience with techniques widely used in Agile context: user stories, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, BDD, test automation…;
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
We are an industry-leading, international team of talented and easy-going professionals who thrive in a supportive, diverse culture of trust and mutual respect. As industry leaders, we take pride in sharing our expertise and knowledge within the sector and we value being generous – with time, intelligence and knowledge.
We combine technical expertise and know-how, world-class experience, innovation and a burning desire to bring out the best in our people and our business partners.
We integrate our expertise, our experience, our systems, our values and our people with those of our customers. This is achieved by listening and exploring possibilities; by integrating learnings and knowledge. It requires collaboration and trust. When challenges arise, we are responsive, calm, pragmatic and have the experience and creativity to find the right solutions – and to apply the lessons learned along the way.
We have been leaders in member management software for the fitness and leisure industry for more than a decade.
We got here by blending traditional Nordic values like hard work, trust and not taking ourselves too seriously, with razor-sharp professionalism, deep specialist knowledge and hard-earned experience. We believe that to work with the best, you must be the best. This means we never stop learning and improving what we do – and how we do it.
Our clients are some of the largest and best-known fitness chains in the world. They have strong brands and loyal customers who demand a cost-effective, seamless experience – from taking out a membership, to signing up for a spin class, to processing monthly payments. Our customers rely on us to streamline their business and do it quietly, smoothly and with expert attention to detail.
In doing this, we transform their operations by reducing cost, promoting simplicity and fundamentally changing the way they interact with their members. We provide more than simple software solutions: we create intelligent services and business processes that fit the individual needs of our customers.
Our workplaces reflect our culture and allow us to live our values while servicing our clients’ needs. The environment – whether in Copenhagen, Odense, West Palm Beach, Sydney or anywhere else in the world – is modern, well-equipped, relaxed, open and welcoming. We create shared places where people interact, connect, share and have the freedom to let their creativity loose.
At the same time, we provide the best tools and the right space for our specialists to work efficiently and expertly. Whether it’s a chat by the coffee machine or a transatlantic brainstorm in our video conference rooms, we work with passion, energy and style.
We take pride in knowing that our sweat, our hard work behind the scenes, our commitment to quality and reliability gives our customers the confidence, strength and stamina they need to reach the highest levels of performance and customer satisfaction. We measure our success as a business – by the success of our customers.
If you have any questions regarding this jobposting, please contact
2. June 2019
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: EXERP ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Rued Langgaards Vej, Número: 8
- Sitio web: https://exerp.hr-skyen.dk/show-job/42205
Identificador de la vacante:4969970.
Ver las 140 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la enseñanza : Otros profesionales de la enseñanza : Profesionales de la enseñanza no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Danse-fitness instruktør. Dinamarca, 24 Jun. 2019.
- Underviser og Vejleder for Unge psykisk sårbare på STU og beskæftigelsesrettet forløb. Dinamarca, 30 May. 2019.
- Brænder du for at vejlede unge under uddannelse?. Dinamarca, 28 May. 2019.
- Sundhedsfaglig uddannelseskonsulent. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2019.
- Uddannelseskonsulent og underviser i konflikthåndtering. Dinamarca, 03 May. 2019.
- Underviser til GOTVED hold. Dinamarca, 03 May. 2019.
- Global Training & Education Manager. Dinamarca, 27 Abr. 2019.
- Praktik- og beskæftigelseskoordinator. Dinamarca, 27 Abr. 2019.