Scrum Master for Business Intelligence development teams
Trabajar de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about agile development processes, and would you like to take on a central role where you help shape and build how we work with Scrum?
And do you see yourself as a natural informal leader who inspires development teams as well as coaches and leads them through the transformation into being truly agile?
Coaching and encourage our agile transformation journeyWe have recently started adapting the agile approach in our ways of working so you will take on an exciting role with large impact on our transformational journey.
You will become part of our Business Intelligence (BI) department which is part of the Business Technology (BT) organisation in the LEGO Group. The main commitment for the BI department is to move the LEGO group forward towards becoming a data-driven company and is actively contributing on this path.
Your responsibility will be to coach and guide the team on how to integrate scrum principles into their everyday work. Thus, you access the maturity of the team and the LEGO business in terms of agile processes and ensure higher levels of maturity through coaching and leading the change process. Doing so, you ensure that we develop our working procedures at a pace that is sustainable for the team as well as the LEGO business.
Leading by example and taking on a collaborative and inclusive leadership style, you will:
• take on a coaching and change agent role.
• guide the team in the prioritisation of tasks.
• assist the team in securing that organisational obstacles are diminished.
• communicate on an ongoing basis with the team and stakeholders to secure transparency.
• facilitate discussions, decision-making and problem solving in an open and trusting environment.
• assist your Manager in maintaining an overview of resources and capacity.
• collaborate closely with our product owner to secure continuous matching expectations.
• use the planning and retrospective meetings to ensure continuous learning and improvement of processes and solutions.
Collaboration, support and the will to succeed
You will meet a high-performance team with a great attitude that is excited about the agile journey. Thus, there will be plenty of support for the initiatives you bring to the table. Moreover you will meet a welcoming, intercultural and global team placed in Billund (DK), London (UK) and Hungary.
Scrum master and a great motivator
You understand how technology enables business processes and are motivated by finding strategies for continuous improvements that create value for our business stakeholders. Moreover, you take on a natural leadership role and have an eye for accessing different situations and finding solutions accordingly.
Increasing transparency through open and honest communication, solving conflicts as well as empowering your colleagues is also a vital criterion for success in this role. Additionally, you thrive in a multicultural team, inspiring and motivating different types of people.
To succeed in this role, you:
• have minimum 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master role - and preferably in a software development team that has diligently applied scrum principles, practices and theory.
• preferably have some knowledge of other agile approaches such as Jira, Kanban, Crystal or FDD.
• have knowledge of or experience with one or more of these agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing and/or agile games.
• are able to deliver within deadline.
• are autonomous yet a team player.
• naturally build strong and trustworthy relations.
• have excellent communication skills.
• Speak and write English fluently.
• are able to travel 15-25 days a year.
Bringing it to life
“If you want to utilize all your gained agile experience, be a key player in improving our ways of working and be exposed to a wide range of business areas and at the same time have great fun in a super team, this is the right opportunity for you. Help us raise the bar on our agile ways of working.” Says Senior Manager, Claus Udbye Christiansen.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 16-07-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://wwwsecure.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/scrum-master-for-business-intelligence-development-teams/56027919
Identificador de la vacante:4854800.
Ver las 618 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Engineer, SDK Team. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Business Oriented Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Software Engineer for Appliances. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- SW Release and Change Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Scrum Master for Business Intelligence development teams. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- OT Cyber Security Specialist. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- DevOps Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2018.
- Back-end Developer. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2018.