SAP Supply Chain Specialist. Østjylland. Dinamarca
Trabajar de Contables en Dinamarca (Østjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1903
Are you a SAP Supply Chain Consultant, who want to use your abilities for something greater - a more sustainable world? Do you want to have a major impact on the business through leading the IT transformation for Vestas Transport?
Yes! Then look at this existing opportunity
Global IT > Development, Sales, Production & Service > Supply Chain Planning, Transport & Construction
You will join the Supply Chain Planning, Construction and Transport department, within the Global IT Development, Sales, Production & Service organisation, which is accountable for all the IT offerings supporting our value chain.
We are a team of 6 experienced supply chain consultants who are motivated by delivering world class IT solutions for planning Vestas' entire supply chain. This includes deliveries from suppliers, internal production, construction and aftermarket. Key themes are supporting Vestas' ambitious profitable growth strategy while making the supply chain more flexible and transparent through further use of state-of-the-art IT. We focus on being close to our stakeholders to ensure new initiatives are matured and executed with highest possible impact. At the same time, we have a high focus on ensuring existing solutions continue to deliver value.
Your main responsibility will be to lead the IT transformation for Vestas' transport organisation and help bring the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
To begin with you will join one of Vestas' key strategic programs called Integrated Transport mgt (ITM). ITM is currently rolling out a new way of working with transport to Vestas' entire supply chain and thereby transforming the way the organisation work. In the ITM program - you will be the main responsible for the services and solutions Global IT delivers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Engage with end-users, business process experts and other stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects
- Advice on how IT architecture supports Vestas' supply chain processes thereby facilitating process design and improvements
- Inspire business on how to get more value from IT and ensure new ideas are anchored in common IT and business roadmap
- Drive maturing and prioritisation of new ideas based on impact, complexity and cost
- Manage outsourced activities to partners, often in cooperation with a Vestas IT Project Manager
- Governing of development and support activities to safeguard the integrity of the existing applications and services
- You have a master's degree in supply chain management, MBA or similar from engineering or business school
- You have worked with logistic or transport processes
- You have experience with lifecycle management of an IT platform (Requirement capturing, specification, development and support)
- You have broad knowledge of SAP systems and how these apply to supply chain and logistic processes
- You have experience with SAP SCM (logistics in ECC, SAP TM or related areas)
- A consultancy background would be an advantage
- Able to create value through other people - play people good
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to create relations and cooperate
- Outspoken and good presentation skills
- Open minded and able to drive changes
- High level of technical understanding
- Good understanding of what drives usability and provides a good end-user experience
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving mind-set and able to approach your work in a structured way
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very strong products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. You will be part of an effective matrix organisation with a split between line management, technical leadership and project execution.
Come join us and you will be part of an international organisation with opportunities to grow and develop in the job – both professionally and personally
Primary work location: Aarhus, Denmark.
The position requires approx. travel 15-30 days per year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Global IT Business Partner, Jacob Bay Jensen at +45 2257 8034
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-SAP-Supply-Chain-Consultant-Transport-8200/517897401/
Identificador de la vacante:5082735.
Ver las 514 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Junior Reward Analyst. Dinamarca, 18 Ene. 2020.
- Supply Chain Planner. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2020.
- Customs Specialist. Dinamarca, 14 Ene. 2020.
- SAP Supply Chain Specialist. Dinamarca, 14 Ene. 2020.
- Business Systems Specialist. Dinamarca, 14 Ene. 2020.
- Business Partner, Supply Chain Finance. Dinamarca, 14 Ene. 2020.
- Controller. Dinamarca, 11 Ene. 2020.
- Lokalrevision søger alsidig, erfaren godkendt revisor. Dinamarca, 10 Ene. 2020.