SAP Lead Engineer - Release Management. Dinamarca
Contratación de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking centre stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.
As SAP Lead Engineer, you will be a key part of the team responsible to implement, manage and own the Release Life Cycle processes for code through development, test, and into production environments. You will have one or multiple release cycles assigned to you to own and deliver from end to end ranging from smaller maintenance releases to large complex integrated Business releases.
Maersk is on multi-year program to revamp its technology and digital solutions footprint and as part of new strategy, SAP will act as the ‘digital core’ for the company’s major processes enabled by SAP’s latest cloud and S4HANA offerings. Maersk has currently ECC based SAP finance solutions running for Ocean and logistics divisions and plan is to subsume these solutions within revamped green field S4HANA implementation. The SAP Enablement platform holds a central position within this landscape working to define ways of working covering the technical engineering required to build and support the end to end promotional model.
You will be exposed to a broad and challenging part of our business through regular engagement with key stakeholders across the world in IT and in the business. In addition, being a part of Maersk will offer you the opportunity for career development in a global organization.
Maersk is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and offer attractive parental leave and other benefits.
Working in the SAP Enablement Platform as part of the Release Management team you will have a key role being part of the team responsible to design, implement, manage and own the Release Life Cycle processes for the release manifest through development, test, and into production environments. You will have one or multiple release cycles assigned to you to own and deliver from end to end ranging from smaller maintenance releases to complex integrated Business releases.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design, implement, manage and own the Release Life Cycle processes for code through development, test, and into production environments.
• Plan, own and maintain a centralized view of the SAP Release Calendar.
• Pro-actively analyses current processes and practices, suggesting and driving improvements to the promotional model.
• Analyses products and technologies and makes appropriate suggestions to influence technical direction and use of technologies after making necessary evaluations.
• Work with software engineering teams to improve engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
• Stakeholder engagement on an ongoing basis with all teams involved in product development and release activity including release engineering, product build teams, business product owners, operations, program and project management, and others to ensure execution and deliverables per plan.
• Work with all delivery teams to ensure that SAP Release milestones and interdependencies are clearly defined and that they can be managed and measured to ensure management information is timely and accurate and that areas for improvement are identified.
• Provide management reporting and updates.
• Create, implement and continuously improve measures and metrics covering the release life cycle gaining insights into performance and aimed at increasing speed and quality of delivery.
• Lead the effort of defining the IT strategic direction for release engineering tools to ensure the process requirements of release management are built in.
• Work with the service introduction teams to ensure the end to end business process capability is defined and assured ahead of release roll out
• Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business Go/No-Go reviews
• Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Participate in any change advisory board meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Mentors and guides junior staff to build overall capability within the department.
We are looking for
• Several years of recent SAP technical release engineering and delivery experience working in Agile delivery environments as a release manager or lead.
• SME in in structured software release processes and procedures
• Many years of experience working in an application product build environment in a technical role
• A few years practical S4Hana release and rollout delivery experience
• Experience working with Solution Manager using the Focus Build framework for delivery.
• Understand change management controls and have experience with Charm in Focus build and Solution Manager
• Understand SAP CTS Process
• Experience of running SAP product upgrade release’s
• Ability to work with teams, to influence, to co-operate, to collaborate are essential key skills to get teams working at outstanding levels
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Self-Management is a key attribute expected for this role. Being able to work without the need for follow up or too much management is important.
• Self-motivated and self-starter once work assigned results are guaranteed almost always.
• Expert level knowledge and experience working across the software development lifecycle, and end to end promotional model.
• Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward common delivery outcome in complex and multi-application environments
• Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
• Is results oriented and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: MAERSK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1263; Calle: Esplanaden, Número: 50
- Sitio web: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-251532
Identificador de la vacante:5249749.
Ver las 1,418 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- .NET Lead Architect med potentiale til at blive CTO hos effectmanager. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2021.
- Technical Support Specialist with fluency in German (m/f/d) (Anwendungsberater/in). Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- Lead Software Engineer – develop power converters for wind turbines. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.
- Product Specialist with strong clinical and technical insight. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- IT Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- BIM applikationskonsulent/manager. Dinamarca, 31 Dic. 2020.
- Technical Architect eller Senior Tech Lead søges.. Dinamarca, 29 Dic. 2020.