Sales Engineer for the German-Speaking Markets, Munich (Germany) / Copenhagen (Denmark)
Oferta de trabajo de informático teórico/informática teórica en Dinamarca (Byen København)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones › Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios › Analistas de sistemas › informático teórico/informática teórica.
Traducción de la profesión: Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område › Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi › Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer › Systemanalytikerarbejde.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
How would you help us present our cloud-native backup solution to our global enterprise customers?
Keepit is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales Engineering Team and target the DACH region.
We understand how being able to nurture trusting relationships with our customers is one of the keys to reaching our goal as a company. Our sales engineering team works assiduously every day to ensure that all our customers, from large enterprises to smaller companies, get a proper technical introduction to the Keepit platform. Right now, we are looking to expand our team with a skilled Sales Engineer, remote or from our Munich office, who can help us create and run technical validations for prospective customers, in the German-Speaking markets.
As a Sales Engineer at Keepit, you will help us drive customer satisfaction through excellent commercial service, help our customers understand the practical use of our innovative cloud technology, and help us understand the needs of our customers. In short, you will help our customers understand the value of our platform by explaining how we can help them solve a variety of their backup and data-management needs.
Central tasks as a Sales Engineer with Keepit will include:
- Identifying the practical technical needs of our customers.
- Helping customers understand the full potential of our services.
- Logging client feedback and evaluating the data to help us understand how we can continuously improve our platform to serve all the needs of our customers.
- Assisting the sales teams with technical training on our products and services.
- Conducting technical demos and pitching our product in customer meetings.
As a Sales Engineer, you will join our Sales Engineering team led by our Sales Engineering Manager Barry van Varik. You will be working from remote or our Munich / Copenhagen office. At Keepit, we take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and recognize how being a diverse workplace strengthens our product, customer relationships, and work culture.
A fair and transparent recruitment process
We know that it is just as important that you choose us, as the other way around. We believe it to be crucial to cultivate a culture, where you feel you belong – this starts already in the recruitment process. Therefore, to be fair and transparent, we want to present the criteria that you are assessed by if you choose to let your curiosity fall on us.
1. Sales Engineering: A prerequisite for succeeding in the role of Sales Engineer is acquiring a nuanced understanding of our enterprise clients' cloud backup needs and communicating our product's technical strengths and limitations through demos and sales presentations. Furthermore, translating customer feedback into the continuous development of our sales and marketing strategies will set us up for long-lasting customer success. Knowledge of SaaS platforms and Microsoft 365 will be a clear advantage to this role.
2. Customer relations: We are looking for a candidate with a solid commercial mindset who enjoys and understands how to nurture client relationships with a service-minded approach. Being business-savvy and having strong communication skills will be essential to this role.
3. Interdisciplinary collaboration: As a Sales Engineer, you will play a vital part in setting our sales teams up for success. As such, you will play an essential role in our future growth as a company. We understand that a good sales process draws on different expertise – from the technical to the commercial. We are therefore looking for a candidate who appreciates interdisciplinary collaboration and who, like us, wants to win as a collective.
4. English & German language and culture-specific communication: We use English as our company language, and being fluent in English, both written and spoken, is essential for this role. As you will also be working with the German market, being native speaking or fluent in German will be essential as well.
5. Entrepreneurial spirit: We are passionate about winning in the market. However, we are also passionate about our workplace, and we know that a good work environment and great collaboration across our organization are crucial to achieving our ambitious goals. Therefore, we are searching for team members who, like us, are being motivated by building a fair and fun work environment at Keepit.
Keepit is set on a mission to help companies around the world protect and manage their cloud-based data. We are a fast-growing software scale-up company with 22 years of experience in data protection. Our team is both academically and culturally diverse, and we have more than thirty different nationalities working together to promote trust and security in a world transforming towards new levels of digitalization. In 2020, Keepit raised $30 million in funding to fuel growth and position Keepit as the category leader in the Backup-as-a-Service market. Keepit covers a broad client base of major corporations and institutions across all sectors and industries globally.
Terms and conditions
Process: Please submit your resume/CV on our job page. Selected candidates will be contacted continuously.
Scope: As soon as possible
The position: Full-time occupation (37 hours per week) based in Munich / Copenhagen.
Salary: The compensation package is market-competitive and will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For more information about Keepit, go to www.keepit.com
If you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process, please feel free to reach out to Emil Daniel Christensen at edckeepit.com or on the phone: +45 51 51 89 80
See the vacancy and apply online here:
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Keepit A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Per Henrik Lings Allé, Número: 4
- Sitio web: https://jobs.lever.co/keepit/37ad8711-3998-4fae-a9d7-6c9a8e091d6d
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 17 de Agosto de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:5659385.
Ver las 185 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones › Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios › Analistas de sistemas › informático teórico/informática teórica ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- DevOps Front End Developer, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2022.
- Kontrolingeniør til Rumfartsvirksomhed. Dinamarca, 14 Sep. 2022.
- Satellite Control Engineer for Space Company. Dinamarca, 14 Sep. 2022.
- Sales Engineer for the German-Speaking Markets, Copenhagen, Denmark. Dinamarca, 09 Jul. 2022.