Ofertas de trabajo de Desarrolladores de software en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Ruby On Rails Developer - Vivino Copenhagen
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to build the internal tools that enables our teams to give our 29 million users a stunning experience when they want to know or buy one of our 9 million wines? Then we’ve got opportunities for you to leave your mark.
Vivino is the most used wine app in the world and we are creating the world’s largest and easiest marketplace for wine. It’s already available in 10 countries with 300,000 products, but we want to make it available to many more people!
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who can build innovative solutions to empower our teams to work naturally and efficiently. The position is available at our office in Copenhagen. We hope you are ready to join a vibrant start-up!
- Collaborate with our internal end-users to create and upgrade our internal tools used to build the foundational data for our label scanner and marketplace
- Design and develop natural and efficient tools to support complex work processes of our 100 employees using them – with a focus on workflow efficiency rather than visual perfection
- Replace legacy systems with new ones in RoR
- Build systems that respond fast, even when hundreds of people are using them at the same time – and optimize them if necessary
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or similar, with at least 1 year of experience with Ruby on Rails (a little Go experience is a plus)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Solid experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and Web services
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Good problem-solving skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment at a fast-paced, small company
You are a curious, self-motivated, communicative person who is eager to learn and ready to join a start-up with few formal procedures and limits. You're not an asshole.
Why apply to a job with Vivino?
- You're attracted to a relaxed but ambitious environment, with 60 people across 20 nationalities working together in 1 office
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
- You like influencing what you work with and the people you work with
- Lunch. You eat lunch, right?
- You find the thought of drinking wine during work hours both decadent and attractive
Vivino is the world’s largest wine app, with over 29 million community members worldwide and growing. We are a fast paced, growing organization with offices in Copenhagen, San Francisco, France, the Netherlands, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Ukraine, India, and now Hong Kong. The core feature of Vivino allows users to take a photo of any wine label and learn everything there is to know about that wine. All of this knowledge is crowdsourced from Vivino’s 29 million users, and is 100% free.
Vivino is expanding to offer wine via our marketplace, providing a quick and convenient means to shopping from any device or platform. Work culture is fun and engaging, with lots of learning and fantastic wine around the office. Team members are spread out across the world, offering a unique challenge. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to be a key contributor to our vision of improving the wine experience of everyday wine drinkers.
To apply for this position press this link
For inquiries please contact Trine Enevoldsen on trinevivino.com
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 22/05/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Vivino .
Empresa: VIVINO ApS.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 778 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Automation Engineer Lead - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Owner and developer of our new Cloud based solution. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Senior iOS Developer - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Business Analyst in IT System Management. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Backend Go Developer - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Ruby on Rails Developer - Vivino Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Scrum Master. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- OT Cyber Security Specialist. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2018.