Roche Diagnostics Norway is now looking for a Business Solutions manager
Contrato de Asesores financieros y en inversiones en Noruega (Oslo)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Asesores financieros y en inversiones.
Professionals : Business and administration professionals : Finance professionals : Financial and investment advisers
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Roche Diagnostics is now looking for a Business Solutions Manager.
The position as Business solutions manager will be part of the "Finance and Operations" department
In this role, you will coordinate with Business areas (sales, marketing, services), Finance & Operations department (finance, supply chain and tender management) mainly with the aim to build a strategic, efficient, and customer-centric business intelligence landscape.
Main purpose is to implement Customer Life cycle processes and related tools to decrease the internal manual workload and increase the quality of the digitalized tools service as well as the sales & contract data rendered to our customers.
Some key responsibilities will be:
· Act as project lead in relevant projects to ensure implementation of local and global tools, according to internal priority list of projects
· Ensuring that the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel. Maintain and evolve CRM functionality,
· Support as the company-wide Master Data Stewart for CRM, main business applications and SAP ERP
. Point of contact to ensure the adoption of our Tableau reporting environment
· Facilitate system and processes change management within the organization
· Point of contact to coordinate Business Areas and Finance & Operations business owners with Global SIS team in all projects phases included trainings
· Second level of Support to our customers on some of our digitalized tools. (access management, others..) in coordination with Global IT team
Your personal skills
· Good team player
· Good balance between being operationally hands on and strategic thinking
· Strong communication skills
· Proven leadership skills
. Proactive, and responsible of keeping deadlines
· Analytical, structured and focused
· Database management experience
· VBA or other IT development language
· Experienced MS Office user
· Ability to understand IT workload and interfaces settings
· Preferably some basics financial background and knowledge
· Good knowledge of SAP, Tableau and ideally on GDC, Agiloft, CMC, GDM?
· Fluent in English
· Applied the LEAN methodology in projects and knowledge in value adding approach models
· MSc/BSc in Management of Innovation, Data scientist management and / or Business administration
· 5 years of experience in a relevant field
Working at Roche:
With Roche you will experience committed and highly skilled colleagues in a flexible, inclusive and informal environment that invites you to thrive and succeed. As a company, we want all our employees to have the opportunity to develop further. We focus a great deal on our social environment with several activities, including a corporate sports team running a number of activities. We offer competitive salaries as well as insurance and pension schemes. Our core values are integrity, passion and courage, and at Roche we value diversity in our people.
Roche is a global pioneer in medicines and diagnostics that promotes medical science and improves human life. The combined strength of having both medicines and diagnostics under one roof, has made Roche a leader in personalized medicine -- a strategy that aims to adapt treatment to each individual patient in the best possible way.
Roche Diagnostics Norway AS is a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche, one of the world's largest biotech companies within pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. We are in the forefront of health-related research and development with an annual investment of more than NOK 51 billion. At Roche Diagnostics Norway AS we are currently 99 employees, and we are based in bright and airy offices at Bryn in Oslo.
Please upload both CV and application
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS NORGE AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03211912000005.
Ver las 102 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Asesores financieros y en inversiones ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Er du en tallknuser og meget sterk i Excel?. Noruega, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Finansiell rådgiver. Noruega, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Controller. Noruega, 05 Dic. 2019.
- Finansiell rådgiver. Noruega, 04 Dic. 2019.
- Er du vår analytiske Business Controller?. Noruega, 03 Dic. 2019.
- Vi søker en faglig dyktig Credit Controller til vår regnskapsavdeling. Noruega, 28 Nov. 2019.
- Er du vår nye Finansrådgiver? Vi søker resultatorientert kollega til satsning på SMB. Noruega, 28 Nov. 2019.