Oferta de Directores de políticas y planificación en Noruega (Sør-Trøndelag)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Managers : Administrative and commercial managers : Business services and administration managers : Policy and planning managers
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for our next Risk Manager
Is managing risk your strength, and do you see yourself as part of a dynamic international business? Are you analytically strong with a sense of urgency and a proven track record within working area? Then you are the Risk Manager we are looking for. You will be part of the Major Projects Organization in Trondheim that will handle selecting and execution of profitable projects.
For our newly established Major Projects Organization, we are looking for a colleague who can join us in developing a self-driven organization to deliver excellent results to our customers. We are looking for a candidate that is flexible, self-driven and motivated by learning. We work in a matrix organization, where initiative and empowerment is important.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Handling the Risk Management Framework within Teekay Offshore Major Projects
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the Teekay Offshore (TOP) Management System Manual (MSM)
- Establish and maintain a system for Risk Register and Risk Analysis during the phases before Project Sanctioning and during Project Execution Phase
- Define adequate and sufficient Risk Models and processes for each phase
- Continuously improve the TOP Management System for major projects with respect to Risk Management
- Provide risk management in Studies, FEEDs and Projects as required
- Contribute in general Project Cost Estimation and Cost Control activities
What we are looking for
- You hold a relevant technical and/or financial education
- You have a proven track record from development and operation of systems for Risk Management including Risk Register, Mitigation Process and Cost/Time Qualitative/Quantitative Risk Analysis in EPCI projects
- You hold extensive technical and/or financial experience from FPSO projects
- You are a self-starter/ proactive; able to multi-task competing priorities and still meet deadlines
- You are proficient in common computer applications
- You have strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience from managing and working with a multi-disciplined team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English is demanded. Norwegian language is an advantage
- You must be flexible on travels
What you can expect in return
At Teekay you will find an engaged workplace alongside 1,200 professionals across the globe. Within all this wonderful diversity, this is what brings us together:
- We live by our #TeekaySPIRIT values - they always guide our actions, no compromises.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact
- A workplace where everyone is a leader
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards and parking nearby the office
- The office is located in a brand-new building in central Trondheim
Are you looking for new challenges and think this sounds exciting? Send us your application, a detailed CV and diplomas today.
Application deadline: 15.12.19
For questions, please contact:
Tel: 73 98 30 00
Tel: 73 98 30 00
TOP (Teekay Offshore Production)
Teekay Offshore Production is Teekay's Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) arm. We are an international provider of marine services and solutions to the offshore industry, concentrating on the Deepwater offshore oil regions of the North Sea and offshore Brazil. Our current fleet of 11 FPSOs is operated out of our offices in Trondheim, Aberdeen and Brazil - with support from more than 1,000 professionals across onshore and offshore.
At Teekay, sustainability is a core value and ensures the long-term health and success of our people, our business and the surroundings we work in. It involves a commitment to responsible safety and environmental practices, as well as an innovative approach to the use of technology and the development of projects.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TEEKAY PETROJARL OFFSHORE SIRI AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:57011912000097.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Seksjonssjef med ansvar for strategi og virksomhetsstyring. Noruega, 13 Nov. 2019.
- Would you like an exciting job opportunity in a newly established international organisation?. Noruega, 24 Oct. 2019.
- Would you like to drive new sales initiatives supporting the growing business?. Noruega, 20 Sep. 2019.