Research Engineer. Dinamarca
Contrato en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Research Engineer who will work with X-ray imaging techniques in a range of projects, including collaborations with different industries.
The successful candidate will work at the Imaging Industry Portal part of the 3D Imaging Center. The position is at the NEXMAP section at DTU Physics and the work will be in strong connection to the LINX project. The LINX (Linking Industries to Neutrons and X-rays) project aims at extending the existing research methods within material science using neutrons and X-rays to solve industry relevant research and development problems. The DTU part of the LINX project is focusing on X-ray and neutron imaging techniques for material characterization. The job tasks range from planning, monitoring and working on subprojects within the LINX project to participating in other commercial and academic projects carried out at the 3D Imaging Center.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Take part in continued development of the industry project portfolio at the 3D Imaging Center.
- Take responsibility for different projects within the LINX project.
- Participating in different projects at the 3D Imaging Center.
- Plan and conduct experiments.
- Develop and perform data analysis and visualisation.
Our expectations of you
Candidates should have
- A PhD degree or equivalent in physics, mechanics, chemistry, geoscience or similar
- Documented knowledge about X-ray science and technology
- Experience in working with X-ray computed tomography, preferably with Zeiss Versa and Nikon X-Tek systems
- Experience working with analysis and visualisation tools, preferably with Avizo.
- Enthusiasm for working with industry related problems
- Experience with visualisation tools for 3D data
- Well established skills to work and perform in a team
- A structured work approach and good time management skills to work on different projects in parallel
- Preferably: experiences in project management
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with the focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than 26 December 2018 (local time). Open the “Apply online” link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact Senior Research Engineer, Carsten Gundlach on +45 2238 4241 or cagufysik.dtu.dk.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
The section Neutrons and X-rays for Materials Physics (NEXMAP) at DTU Physics focuses on gaining knowledge on fundamental properties of materials through experiments conducted at neutron and X-ray facilities around the world. Development of instruments, software for virtual experiments, and novel data analysis methods play a key role in this effort.
DTU is a technical university providing internationally leading research, education, innovation and scientific advice. Our staff of 6,000 advance science and technology to create innovative solutions that meet the demands of society, and our 11,200 students are being educated to address the technological challenges of the future. DTU is an independent academic university collaborating globally with business, industry, government and public agencies.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Danmarks Tekniske Universitet.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Anker Engelunds Vej, Número: 101A
- Sitio web: https://www.dtu.dk/english/About/JOB-and-CAREER/vacant-positions/job?id=4a380563-1c40-4dc7-a849-eaee37e1c4fc
Identificador de la vacante:4917423.
Ver las 1,046 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sekstant@ - Digitalization Engineer. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2018.
- Sekstant@ - Digitalization Engineering Lead. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2018.
- DevOps Database Administrator. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2018.
- Software tester - Wind Farm Control. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2018.
- Senior Developer. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2018.
- Cyber Risk Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Dic. 2018.
- Senior Digital Play Architect. Dinamarca, 07 Dic. 2018.