Regulatory Consultant with an advisory mind-set. Dinamarca
Contratación en Dinamarca de Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Arbejde med analyse og rådgivning inden for HR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Is your ambition to provide consulting that helps customers in complying with regulations from EU and other authorities? As a regulatory consultant you have a unique opportunity to join NNIT’s Consulting unit, where we combine increased customer focus with deep specialty knowledge and services.
It is crucial that you are highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our Consulting unit focuses on strengthening advisory – and support capabilities within key qualifiers for clients to succeed with digital agenda.
In 2018 Danish IT professionals selected NNIT as the most attractive workplace within the category, IT Consultancy and Development, according to the online news media Version2. We are very proud of this result and encourage you to join NNIT and make your mark as part of a great team of passionate IT professionals.
Your responsibilities: As a Regulatory Consultant you will be a key player in driving the digital regulatory agenda for our clients. You will use your solid project management and regulatory knowledge in for example:
- Identifying risks, especially within business, organizational and data protection
- Defining scope and leading compliance related tasks and projects by ensuring progress and deliverables
- Recognizing new business opportunities within IT Regulatory Consulting, e.g. using new emerging technologies
- Driving client relationship management
- Stakeholder management is a vital part of this role and you will be able to further develop your skills in this area.
You will part of NNIT Consulting
We are approximately 110 consultants in Consulting and we organize around strong customer teams as well as teams with specific specialty knowledge areas and -services. This role is within the specialty area - Regulatory Compliance - consisting of a small but highly committed team.
We attract highly professional and enthusiastic management consultants and have the expectation that you - like the rest of the team - have the drive and ability to involve yourself in the customer's assignments with great dedication. This is how you can contribute to the development of our clients' business as well as the entire team and NNIT.
You can expect that we support development of your skills and competencies through collaboration and knowledge sharing with your colleagues, and through training in relevant international management programs.
Your Qualifications and experience
Most importantly you have experience with regulatory and compliance related matters and experience in working in the sweet spot between Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance, IT and the business. You also have an interest in understanding the wider commercial aspect of the business and regulatory environment and want to deliver solid business performances.
It is a plus if you:
- Hold a relevant Master’s Degree
- Have a minimum 3-5 years of Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance experience
- Have worked within consulting and possess an advisory mind-set
- Demonstrated the ability to clearly communicate with clients and ensure positive client relationship management
- Have a desire to work with your well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues
Please submit your application and CV in English.
We evaluate applications regularly and recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NNIT A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Søborg; Código postal: 2860; Calle: Østmarken, Número: 3A
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1313&ProjectId=144586&DepartmentId=18961&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False
Identificador de la vacante:4990935.
Ver las 346 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Rekrutteringskonsulent. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior Risk Expert, Financial Reporting Risk, Copenhagen or Stockholm. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior/Expert IT Security Specialist to the Technology Information Security Office (TISO), Gdynia, Warsaw, Copenhagen or Helsinki. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Compliance Consultant. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Experienced PCB Designer. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Senior Business Ethics Specialist working with business ethics and anti-corruption. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.
- Mobility Consultant to support international growth. Dinamarca, 16 May. 2019.