Oferta de Directores de políticas y planificación en Dinamarca
Regional Development Senior Manager, North West Europe
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for virksomhedsstrategi/policy området
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Do you want to play a key role in driving a newly established internal consulting development team? Are you passionate about getting close to the commercial agenda and leading strategic projects with direct impact on sales? Do you want to play an important role in an ambitious and international company? Then we might be looking for you!
Joining our newly established Regional Development function at our head office in Hørsholm, you will be part of a dedicated team focused on driving business critical projects aimed at improving regional performance and identifying new growth opportunities. You will be instrumental in setting up and supporting the team, and creating a unique place where people love to go to work and make a real impact. You will support the Development Director in setting up a strong feedback culture and ensure a steep learning curve for junior team members, allowing the Development team to be a strong incubator for talents into the VELUX organisation.
This is a versatile role with exposure to everything from in-field commercial excellence projects and go-to-market optimisation to driving the Global Sales & Marketing must-win battles across the region. You will be driving business critical and complex projects aimed at improving regional performance trajectory by leveraging your problem-solving toolbox and great stakeholder management skills.
Your role is international, covering the North West Europe (NWE) region: Great Britain, Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands & Belgium. You can expect to travel approximately 30-50 days annually – both nationally and internationally. This role will report to the Development Director for the NWE region.
Overall your primary tasks will be to:
- Drive business critical projects aimed at improving regional performance trajectory within commercial and operational excellence and Go-to-Market optimisation.
- Work with both regional and market-based organisation to improve how we perform and help unleash our full potential through well thought through sequenced priorities.
- Assist the Development Director and Regional VP in identifying pockets of opportunities through in-depth analysis and by applying a hypothesis driven approach to problem solving.
- Be part of facilitating the regional business cycle, templates, operationalisation of MWBs into meaningful and actionable priorities.
- Assist the management team and region with analytical, problem solving & strategic capacity to identify areas of improvement and propose projects to be prioritised.
- Develop junior team members and drive complex problem solving.
- Play a key role in making the Development team a respected function within the full VELUX community by delivering outstanding results on all engagements.
- Engage with Global Development and other Regional Development functions to cross share best practices.
You are an inspiring project leader with a proven capability to manage, motivate and develop teams. With your drive for accountability and excellent project management skills, you focus on critical and value adding tasks. You enjoy exploring new possibilities and working with a variety of stakeholders. You have an open and forthcoming manner, and your collaboration and communication skills are outstanding. You thrive in an international environment and know how to act local and think global. Furthermore, you are a humble team player with cultural flair and a well-developed curiosity in other people and their motivations.
Moreover, we expect that you:
- Have master’s degree from a business school or university in a relevant subject such as economics or business. You might have an MBA degree, or alternatively have participated in and Executive education development program.
- Have recent Management Consulting Experience (several years of experience) or in-house Business Development experience with successful commercial engagements.
- Have strong functional experience within strategy and commercial areas – optimally in a branded goods player.
- Possess a sophisticated problem-solving toolbox and profound analytical capacity.
- Are highly motivated, pro-active, structured and outcome focused
- Are fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Dutch, Flemish & Nordic languages is plus, but not mandatory.
You will work alongside experienced and passionate colleagues – in a setting where knowledge is shared, and responsibility is given to those who can and will. Our team is characterised by an informal tone, strong feedback culture and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals.
We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work.
We will provide you with the opportunities, inspiration, and state-of-the-art tools to create a brighter, common future.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Jesper Lilholt by telephone +45 6155 5765.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 14th December 2020.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning,for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Ådalsvej, Número: 99
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/24/home/requisition/5596?c=velux
Identificador de la vacante:5248661.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 18 Feb. 2021.
- Head of Business Enablement for UNEP DTU Partnership. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder/behandler til Sydgården. Dinamarca, 09 Feb. 2021.
- Afdelingschef til Procesafdelingen i Samn Forsyning. Dinamarca, 02 Feb. 2021.
- Teamchef for arkitekter og konstruktører søges til Constructa, Silkeborg. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2021.
- Butiks/kasseansvarlig i Danmarks flotteste Gårdbutik.. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- Afdelingsleder til Stefanshjemmet i Aarhus. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2021.
- MARTEC søger leder til studiesekretariat. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.