RECEPTIONIST. NORTH YORKSHIRE. Reino Unido
Demanda de Recepcionistas (general) en NORTH YORKSHIRE (Reino Unido)
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Empleados de servicios de información al cliente : Recepcionistas (general).
Clerical support workers : Customer services clerks : Client information workers : Receptionists (general)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Medical Receptionist As the front of our surgery, you’ll be the first person our patients hear when they book an appointment and the first person they see when they arrive at our surgery.
Our patients need you to have a pleasant personality and a reassuring smile with excellent administrative skills.
What type of person are we are looking for? We look for people who are friendly and approachable with that calming manner for every patient…that’s why we need someone who enjoys… * Interacting with people from every walk of life * Exercising a ‘Can-Do Attitude’ in the face of any obstacle, challenge or new situation * Good honest ‘Team Work’, where you can rely upon your colleagues and they can rely on you * Delivering the ‘Best Customer Service Job Specification If you have the willingness to learn, are able to cope with new processes and procedures together with an eye for attention to detail we will ensure you have the knowledge required to do your job.
Our surgery is very busy and many people will be acutely unwell meaning you will have to: * Deal with patient queries and requests by phone or in person, efficiently and accurately * Produce prescriptions for patient medications * Support the clinical team and practice manager * A variety of other activities that could be reasonably expected of a medical receptionist * Keep smiling As a Doctors Surgery you should be comfortable in reassuring and dealing with worried, anxious and often unwell patients Delivering the best customer service needs, flexibility to take up a ‘fair’ share of covering for your team members planned and unplanned absence as they will also cover for you so we are able to maintain the levels of service our patients expect We provide our patients with an evening surgery on Tuesday each week and you will be expected to work evenings on a rota basis.
You have to enjoy coming to work so you can expect a warm welcome, together with a friendly team with a great sense of humour.
What we look for in your application: * Excellent Communication Skills * Competent in the use of IT systems.
* Ability to follow strict confidentiality polices * Excellent Customer Service Skills * The ability to work to deadlines and high standard Job title: Medical Receptionist Location: Hunmanby Surgery Hours: 30 hours per week Salary: £negotiable + NHS Pension scheme If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to:- Heather-Louise Ball Practice Manager Hunmanby Surgery Hungate Lane Hunmanby YO14 0NN or alison.irwin3nhs.net
Servicio de empleo de origen: Department for Work and Pensions, Public Employment Services, United Kingdom.
País del trabajo: Reino Unido.
Región: North Yorkshire.
Fecha de inicio: 24/04/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Experiencia: Hasta 1 año.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar: Otros (véase la descripción).
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Apply online at https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob.aspx?JobID=45656127
Empresa: Hunmanby Surgery.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- RECEPTIONIST. Reino Unido, 24 Abr. 2018.
- Corporate Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Receptionist - Chelsea. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Evening Medical Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Apprentice Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Night Hotel Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.
- Spa Receptionist. Reino Unido, 19 Abr. 2018.