Radiologist, Slagelse Hospital. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Trabajos en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Médicos especialistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Médicos : Médicos especialistas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for sundhedsområdet : Lægearbejde : Speciallægearbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Staff Specialist or Medical Consultant
A full-time position as a medical consultant or staff specialist providing services to the Radiology Department in Slagelse. We seek an enthusiastic medical consultant or staff specialist to manage a broad cross-section of the department's tasks on an equal footing with the other medical specialists. UL and CT are necessary competencies in order to undertake this role. MRI competencies are desirable, but not a requirement for the position. There is the possibility to establish a work station at your home.
About the department
The Radiology Department at Slagelse Hospital is a place of continuous clinical and professional development. We use speech recognition to the widest extent possible. The Radiology Department at Slagelse is merged together with the one at Næstved Hospital, and the two are administered as a coherent unit by a single management team. The two departments work closely together, but operate on a daily basis as two separate units. In addition, the department also performs the medical aspects of non-mammo CT, MRI and conventional radiology for the Radiology Department in Ringsted.
The department has the following equipment at its disposal:
- 2 MRI scanners (approx. 5,500 scans annually)
- 3 CT scanners (approx. 17,500 scans annually)
- 3 UL rooms (approx. 14,000 scans annually)
- 5 x-ray rooms (approx. 57,000 examinations annually)
- The department also handles acute radiology
- You are a registered specialist in radiology
- You are a good colleague who is able and willing to contribute a high level of professionalism across the entire radiological spectrum
- You have the social skills needed to facilitate a good working environment both physically and mentally, and you see the value in working across disciplines
- You can work professionally in all of the specialist's seven roles in order to develop yourself as a specialist and to contribute towards the development of the department
Permanent employment in a dynamic organisation, which places high value on good relationships and a high degree of professionalism. The department is working thoroughly to increase quality within a skilled and professional working environment, and it attaches great importance to effective cooperation characterised by good collegiality both internally within the department and with our partners within the hospital and beyond. The hospital has a coherent quality paradigm based on organisational and professional factors and on the perceptions of our patients.
Slagelse Hospital is an acute hospital, which specialises in the rapid treatment of acute illnesses. The hospital receives acute patients around the clock and undertakes planned treatment within the following areas:
- Surgery (diseases of the stomach and intestines, gallstones, hernias, haemorrhoids, appendicitis, and cancer of the large intestine and rectum). The hospital also offers endoscopic examinations and treatment of, for example, arteriosclerosis and balloon dilation of the blood vessels
- Medical illnesses (diseases of the heart, stomach, intestines, liver, lungs, spine, hormones and metabolism, as well as rheumatism).
- Orthopaedic surgery (all types of bone fractures, hand surgery, amputations, endoscopic examinations of the knees and wrists, etc.)
- Work and medico-social illnesses (work-related problems such as stress and physical strain)
In 2013 Næstved, Slagelse and Ringsted (NSR) hospitals became an autonomous unit within the Region Zealand public hospital service, with its own hospital management and administration. As of 1 January 2015, the NSR hospitals have 3
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Isabella Christensen
Empresa: Slagelse Sygehus - Fælledvej.
Contacto: Jørgen Uldall-Ekman
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Consultant at Department of Pathology, Odense University Hos (Facharzt/-ärztin - Pathologie). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Consultant at Department of Pathology, Odense University Hospital, Denmark. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Consultant radiologist at Lillebaelt Hospital in the southern region of Denmark. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2018.
- The Hospital South West Jutland seeks Consulting doctors for urology. Dinamarca, 05 Jun. 2018.
- Radiologist, Nykøbing F. Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Radiologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Consultant radiologist at Lillebaelt Hospital in the southern region of Denmark. Dinamarca, 28 May. 2018.