Radiologist, Nykøbing F. Hospital. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Contratación de Médicos especialistas en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Médicos : Médicos especialistas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for sundhedsområdet : Lægearbejde : Speciallægearbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Nykøbing F. Hospital is one of Region Zealand's acute hospitals with an x-ray department that actively participates in the construction and further development of the hospital's acute care profile. The Radiology Department plays an important role in patient care at Nykøbing F. Hospital and in relation to the primary care sector and the other hospitals in the region.
About the department
The core tasks of the Radiology Department include guidance, execution and optimisation of Diagnostic Imaging examinations, clinical image analysis and assessment, and subsequent conferral with referring specialists in diagnostic and image-guided procedures.
The diagnostic and image-guided procedures are based on conventional x-ray techniques, ultrasound, CT scanning and MRI scanning.
Facts about the department:
- The department's catchment area covers approx. 150,000 inhabitants.
- We carry out acute and elective diagnostics, monitoring and intervening treatments for both adults and children.
- A total of approx. 48,600 conventional x-ray examinations are performed each year.
- A total of approx. 20,000 scans (MRI, CT and UL) are performed each year.
- The Radiology Department also undertakes research, development and training within the department's various disciplines.
- It participates in the training of medical specialists.
- Ongoing training of two assessing radiographers. One was appointed on 1 August 2017 and has many years of experience.
- The staff consists of 58 people in total – 8 specialists, 2 registrars in training, 9 medical secretaries, 20 radiographers and 19 healthcare professionals.
- You are a specialist in radiology.
- You have broad experience and qualifications within the field of radiology, especially orthopaedic UL and the carotid artery, as well as CT in general and colonography, although this is not a requirement.
- You have an interest in research which can benefit the Radiology Department.
- You have a desire to develop professionally.
- You are ambitious and structured.
- You are able to be a motivating colleague who takes responsibility.
- You inspire, initiate and continuously manage your professional development.
- You are resilient and good at interdisciplinary cooperation.
A position of 37 hours per week with varying shifts and the opportunity to set up a workstation at home. You will be able to work along the entire spectrum of radiology during your working day and will be particularly involved in diagnostic examinations relating to trauma and acute patients. You will have significant influence over your own professional development as well as highly competent and skilled colleagues. You will work at a hospital with a good level of interdisciplinary collaboration and a department that is constantly developing and which places focus on a high degree of professionalism and offers you further training. Last but not least, you will get to work in a good social environment with opportunities to participate in different social events.
About Nykøbing F. Hospital
The hospital has approximately 268 beds and approx. 1,550 employees, who do their utmost to care for our patients every day. Each year, we have approximately 35,000 admissions, 30,000 of which relate to acute care, in addition to approx. 71,000 outpatient visits.
We are an attractive workplace which places high value on continuous development and professionalism, and we consider research to be a prioritised aspect of our interdisciplinary cooperation across departments. We conduct our research in collaboration with other research institutions in Denmark and with researchers from across the c
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Isabella Christensen
Empresa: Nykøbing F. Sygehus.
Contacto: Jørgen Uldall-Ekman
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Consultant at Department of Pathology, Odense University Hos (Facharzt/-ärztin - Pathologie). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Consultant at Department of Pathology, Odense University Hospital, Denmark. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Consultant radiologist at Lillebaelt Hospital in the southern region of Denmark. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2018.
- The Hospital South West Jutland seeks Consulting doctors for urology. Dinamarca, 05 Jun. 2018.
- Radiologist, Nykøbing F. Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Radiologist, Slagelse Hospital. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Consultant radiologist at Lillebaelt Hospital in the southern region of Denmark. Dinamarca, 28 May. 2018.