Project Material Engineer. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to contribute to develop and optimize material portfolio for steel structures for offshore flexible pipe systems? And do you want to work with skilled colleagues and test and improve your skills with a highly technical, highly specialized product?
Join a successful international company
Subsea Productions Systems designs, manufactures and markets some of the strongest and most advanced flexible pipe systems in the world. We’re 750 dedicated professionals in Denmark, headquartered in Brøndby, and we have factories in Kalundborg and 300 km north of Rio de Janeiro. Our parent company is based in Houston, Texas, and with sales offices in North and South America as well as Africa, we’re a truly global company.
Cooperation across the globe
As part of our End Fitting Supply department (EFS), you take part in a range of tasks, where you can leverage your skills to succeed. As a Materials Engineer you will:
- Implement client, market and requirements of international specifications for Metallurgy, Welding, general materials and their related processes used in the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
- Review project documentation and specifications to ensure NOV standards and requirements are met regarding mechanical and chemical properties, compatibility, in time, together with our Supply Chain Management.
- Provide Material and Processes design support, including materials selection, design for corrosion prevention, and processes specification. Provide input to project specifications and ensure appropriate materials requirements are incorporated into all project specifications at the right level.
- Provide support for Materials certification.
- Drive materials qualification processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Travel to NOV´s suppliers based mostly in Europe.
You will also be involved in several stages of client projects, from the project kick off to factory support at our manufacturing facility in Kalundborg, customer and supplier contact. And to round it all off, you also contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and material methodology.
EFS department in Brøndby has approx. 50 employees – a good mix of highly skilled project engineers, drafters and buyers who are all committed to delivering the best quality every time. The department is divided into four independent project teams and is characterized by an energetic approach with a strong turnover rate and high flexibility. As Project Material Engineer will support with project related actions across the teams.
Your success will be measured by how well you meet the customers’ requirements and ensure the groundwork for each project’s success.
Thorough, competent and communicative
- Masters or BS degree in Metallurgy Science and Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Metallurgy Science, Material working Processes, welding, steel structures and all related documentation and verification.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English since we count some of the largest oil and gas companies as our customers.
- Preferable qualifications:
o Knowledge and experience with welding, such as IWE
o Experience from the Oil and Gas industry
o Experience with materials and EN specifications in construction and/or piping industry
o ASME B31.3 piping
- You take pride in taking a structured and quality-conscious approach to work, as the documentation requirements in the offshore industry are very high.
- You’re a good team player, when the best results are called for, and you partner easily with colleagues, suppliers, project managers and staff at the factory, where your end-fitting designs are made a reality.
Send your application as soon as possible here, no later than April 15th 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Material Manager EFS Henrik Jørgensen at Henrik.Jorgensennov.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO DENMARK I/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Priorparken, Número: 480
- Sitio web: https://nov.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1811679&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
Identificador de la vacante:4960744.
Ver las 318 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Technical Services Manager. Dinamarca, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Moulding Technology Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Mar. 2019.
- Technical Project Manager EL - Tower. Dinamarca, 23 Mar. 2019.
- Senior Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 Mar. 2019.
- Senior HVAC Engineer for Offshore Substation Projects. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Produktionsteknikker. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.
- Director - Zero Impact Operations. Dinamarca, 16 Mar. 2019.
- Senior Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 16 Mar. 2019.